Drunk driving help

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
flam

Drunk driving help

Post by flam »

Hey everyone I was wondering if you could tell any stories or facts you have about the topic because me an shijujin are working on it and adding stories and facts from an outside source may help us get this major project done faster and worth just a bit more marks
micswix

Re: Drunk driving help

Post by micswix »

Well, I don't know if this helps but this is my only major encounter with it:

When I was somewhere around 7, me and my dad went to a trailer park to watch some fire works with his friends on Fourth Of July, and that was the year Bottle Rockets became illegal in Michigan. After we got done watching the fire works, and warned once because sprinkles weren't even allowed in the trailer park. (Did it anyways because a 7 year old's Fourth Of July without sprinkles? Unthinkable.) After we got done, my father and his friends had been through some hefty drinking, and still my father decided to go home. We started out the gate late, when every other spectator was leaving. So w were in a long line. While waiting my dad got "bored" and fished under his seat for the bottle rockets he had. After launching a few off park security came and told him to stop, and nearing the end of the gate, he started again, and this time the cops got him. They made him step out, took a breathing test, then took him away to jail. It was a horrible sight because at 7 I still looked up to my dad, as my hero. And seeing your hero hauled off to jail is no something you want to see ever.

Really long, but hope it helps.

Short version; Father does stupid stuff, then I have to watch the police drive him away.
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

Very helpful thank you Mr. Swix
*shameless bump*
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

*shameless bump*
Comeon peeps be helpful D:
micswix