Hotdogs is going to college!

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
hotdogs
FADW Admin

Hotdogs is going to college!

Post by hotdogs »

Hello my lovelies!

I just wanted to share my excitement with the rest of the family, I am enrolled into college! After pell grants, student loans, and scholarships, I was accepted into Full Sail University! The good news is none of it is coming out of pocket, and the bad news is after 4 years I will be buried in my neck with student loans. Still, this is the college of my dreams. I am taking their online Game Art program. One day, I will be designing and creating games you might play in the future!

So here I am, letting everyone know to always follow your dreams and do what you love the most. Passion is what drives us to be the person we are inside. If you are passionate about something, make an effort to do that something for the rest of your life. Your career should be something that will put a smile on your face every time you go to work. It's not just a job or a way to make money, it's who you are. Shoot for the moon, my friends, even if you miss, you'll be among the stars.

I leave you with this video. I hope it inspires you as much as it has inspired me.

Much Love,
Hotdogs
shijujin

Re: Hotdogs is going to college!

Post by shijujin »

I look forward to see what you can do in game art and if the sigs you've been creating are anything to go by i'm sure you'll do great at college. Btw don't forget to have fun!
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

That's awesome Hotdogs! Congrats! Glad that you're getting into a great college. You'll have to keep us updated :D and maybe even eventually design something for the server :lol:
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Congratulations! I expect to see your name in every single credits screen on every video game from this day on.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Nopeful_Engineer

Post by Nopeful_Engineer »

I'll beta test all your games.
"Let's do this... Texas Style."
*shot*
"Nope."
I'm online around Tuesday and Friday, and the weekends!