Your biggest fail on the server?

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
blitz723

Re: Your biggest fail on the server?

Post by blitz723 »

I have consistently command killed myself on accident, many times on my t round...
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
deathham

Post by deathham »

My fail attempt to AWP Unicorn for that 10$ Boris was offering. Missed both shots and got killed in humiliation :l
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

ug! another one to the list this is recent as 3/14 lol

i sniped boris in the head by accident!!! he was detective and im inno!!!!! OMG MY BAD really!!!!!!!!

i suicide immediately!!!!!! stupid touch mouse thing UG when i just touch it one bit it clicks ug! its super sensitive

IM SUPER ULTRA SRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really don't like this thing my laptop tiny and my hands are large :(
I love bicycling.
hotdogs
FADW Admin

Post by hotdogs »

"!slay a traitor"

Oops, there goes half the server.
Natural Selection? I think so..
flam

Post by flam »

i was jihading the last inno in lost temple so im 5ft away from the guy and my T buddy is 10ft away around a corner so when i blow up the inno who is the last innocent survives the blast at 5ft and my T buddy around the corner drops dead and we lose and it was sooooo bad i just left after the match
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

flam wrote:i was jihading the last inno in lost temple so im 5ft away from the guy and my T buddy is 10ft away around a corner so when i blow up the inno who is the last innocent survives the blast at 5ft and my T buddy around the corner drops dead and we lose and it was sooooo bad i just left after the match
Who needs physics
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

hotdogs wrote:"!slay a traitor"

lets keep the story straight miss you typed !slay a so everyone with an a in their name died lololololol :lol:
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

syscoord wrote:

lets keep the story straight miss you typed !slay a so everyone with an a in their name died lololololol :lol:
Yes I remember that day....it was gruesome...I was one of the few survivors. Despite the brutal massacre, most of the traitors had died during this slaughter, things were looking good for us innocents. Our hearts, at first clouded with fear, began to be filled with joyous victory. But then, a cruel, cruel, second bombing ensued. We tried to escape it, but there was nowhere we could hide.......nowhere we could run.....the one known as "Hotdogs"....she left no survivors that day......
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

Dergle wrote:
syscoord wrote:

Yes I remember that day....it was gruesome...I was one of the few survivors. Despite the brutal massacre, most of the traitors had died during this slaughter, things were looking good for us innocents. Our hearts, at first clouded with fear, began to be filled with joyous victory. But then, a cruel, cruel, second bombing ensued. We tried to escape it, but there was nowhere we could hide.......nowhere we could run.....the one known as "Hotdogs"....she left no survivors that day......
I'll admit I lol'd
pyrojb3

Post by pyrojb3 »

dergle that is one of the best stories i have ever read bravo to you good sir bravo