Regarding my sudden absence.

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Bacon

Regarding my sudden absence.

Post by Bacon »

Some of you might have realized that I haven't been on the server recently. (most of you probably don't care)

It is because my computer has just undergone something horrific that I'm too scared to explain in full detail. Basically, it's broken. I have no idea how long until I fix it or find a new one but I won't be on at all until I resolve all this.

It sucks because I love playing on the server and I enjoy spending time with the people on it.

But alas, my computer feels the need to poop out right when I was starting to make myself at home.

I hope I'm not adding an unneeded thread into this forum but I can't stand the fact that people won't know what is happening to me.

Thanks for reading. I hope I didn't waste anybody's time.

See you when I see you.
Eat me. I dare you.

DelusionalSyko

Re: Regarding my sudden absence.

Post by DelusionalSyko »

A good percentage of the people on these forums are tech savy's. I myself am I computer technician. If you need any help fixing your computer, or figuring out whats wrong with it, let us know.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
micswix

Post by micswix »

I've had it happen a few times, and it really sucks. Sorry about that, I'm not tech savy (Mostly) and just want to wish you luck, haven't really been on the server much lately but if I would have been I'd miss you and your delicious baconess taste.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Aw poor bacon i haven't been on for some time because i have been really sick i dont want to go into details but im in alot of pain and "sudden" lost of dinner..... nausea massive headache when i stand up and such i have to have perfect attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love bicycling.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

sniper101 wrote:Aw poor bacon i haven't been on for some time because i have been really sick i dont want to go into details but im in alot of pain and "sudden" lost of dinner..... nausea massive headache when i stand up and such i have to have perfect attendance!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon, sniper! D:
Eat me. I dare you.

Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Good luck on your fix, bacon. Hope it's not too big a hassle or too expensive to fix. Hopefully see ya soon. :)