Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Piotrowski

Re: Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

Post by Piotrowski »

I did just kind of shrug it off, and I'm not an idiot. I knew the Admins were spectating and I had hoped that they would see from spectating that I don't cheat. I knew that when I went on a roll with headshots before being banned I would receive flak and possibly a ban but it's rare for me to do that so I kept going and still believed the admins would see it's not a hack. Before watching those videos I did not actually know what a hack looks like and didn't know that my sniping appeared to be a hack. I even offered to not use any long or midrange weapons in an earlier post because there is no question I don't hack at short range, I'm not looking for an appeal still but you act as if I joined the server for the first time yesterday
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Welllllllllllll I'm taking a long shot with this but I joined the server again today and was immediately banned once again because i was already permabanned and it was suggested I try for an unban if I want, and so I decided to try again here. I won't argue and don't want to bring up my cause for my previous ban, I just wan't to play on the only family friendly server that ttt has, I enjoyed the community and loved the anti-swearing rule especially, which you just cant find elsewhere.

a simple yes or no will be sufficient, sorry to bring this back up. Thanks
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

You were rebanned because our ban list got a little glitchy sometime back and a few people were removed by accident.
I still feel like your ban was justifiable considering the fact that you were cheating.

However, I'm still for giving second chances. But I won't be a deciding factor in if you're unbanned or not.
I've given people second chances in the past, only for them to abuse my kindness and continue being evil.

I understand that you would like to play on this community again. And your return only shows how much you truly want to be accepted back in.
I will let this ban appeal sit here for awhile and have other people look at it. I will also have a talk with some of the admins who witnessed you cheating.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to be patient for awhile until we can give you a honest yes or no.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Thank you for considering this and I am in no hurry here
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I'm all for revisiting this, I'll discuss with my admins and guardians about this.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

What is your steam ID? We will unban you.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

here you go

STEAM_0:0:14000875
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

unbanned.
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Thank you for giving me a second chance
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Welcome back.

I think this is an appropriate time to tell you that we'll be watching you like a hawk.

HAVE FUN
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0