Autistic people have feelings, too.

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
SurfinRainbow

Autistic people have feelings, too.

Post by SurfinRainbow »

My best friend, Riley Loyola, is autistic. He has a soul, he is not stupid, and he is not evil or mean. He is my best friend. Some people think he is weird (he is, that's why he's my friend) and I used to be apprehensive towards him. But one fateful day, I sat by him on the bus, and we played Mario Kart together. He is not social mostly, because he has lack of people to relate to. I have ADHD, and I get along GREAT with him. He is the best friend I ever had.

I feel terrible that I was ever mean to him. Sometimes he mentions it (you can imagine it makes me uncomfortable) but then he says "Yeah, but now you're my friend!" And I feel lots better. People tease him at school, and this year I tried out part-time homeschool, and he doesn't go to my part-time public. I felt nervous about leaving him, but he's tough, and he'll make it.

Just remember everyone, if you ever tease someone because they're autistic, or they cry during class, think about how cruel that is of you, and make FRIENDS with them, even if you feel embarrassed. It's OKAY! They can't really relate to you, and they aren't very social people, but just remember to be nice to them even if you're not their friend. YOU cry, too. YOU'RE not perfect. How would you feel if you got teased at school because you cry if a teacher gives you a lower grade or says you can't do something?

~SurfinRainbow

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Autistic people have feelings, too.

Post by Deth V »

I find it extremely weird how some people think autistic people have no emotions.

That's horrible what happened to him, but I can't say that it's exactly a rare case. The sheep you see in school hate different people. Take the harsh remarks from tools at school as a compliment, because at least you know you won't end up feeling miserable as they might, if they don't change their ways.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
flam

Re: Autistic people have feelings, too.

Post by flam »

i can completely understand to thatthink im fine but people need to suck it up everyone is a person they all feel the same way more or less different but i cant stand seeing kids treated poorly you can never know how they live or their home situation they maybe sad so i feel were your coming from surfin