I'm a weird person, indeed.

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
SurfinRainbow

I'm a weird person, indeed.

Post by SurfinRainbow »

Why do I get satisfaction out of grabbing a bunch of mario plushes through Amazon and making them go on random adventures?

(P.S.: IF YOU WANT, I CAN POST SOMETHING OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, FOR YOU TO GET AN IDEA)

Anyways, people call me weird because I tell my friends I love them. I'm not a you-know-what (I have no trouble saying it, but I don't think I want to get banned? I don't think I'll get banned for it, but you know) but I just like saying it, and seeing their expressions! They're like you're weird, and I'm like, " NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM" (annoying orange) And they join in
so yeah.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
sniper101

Re: I'm a weird person, indeed.

Post by sniper101 »

lol people thought i was nuts and my parents think im crazy into buying stuff too and for that fact im a shopaholic male lol
This invention however is genuine lol
I love bicycling.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

The word gay isn't a cuss word. People just over-use it these days to make it seem more offensive than it really is.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Nopeful_Engineer

Post by Nopeful_Engineer »

DelusionalSyko wrote:The word gay isn't a cuss word. People just over-use it these days to make it seem more offensive than it really is.
<3 It's just the same with the medical term "Mentally Retarded"
"Let's do this... Texas Style."
*shot*
"Nope."
I'm online around Tuesday and Friday, and the weekends!
Red Herring

Post by Red Herring »

It's the spirit of the word's use that makes the difference, which is what makes cuss words cuss words. They all have their place, but they're taken out of that place they're meant to be in. This is what "perversion" means. Cuss words are all perversions of their originally intended purposes.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

You may have heard this before, but it's better to be a weird and fun person than being a normal and boring one.

I prefer to be weird and fun. Sounds odd, but yeah.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.