New Maps for TTT

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
blitz723

New Maps for TTT

Post by blitz723 »

I think the TTT server could really use some new maps.
Alot of people are starting to dislike/get bored of the current maps. And I hate to see that on this server. Alot of people really like the map 67th way(?) or something like that, it would be great if you could put some new ones in the rotation!!!

Thanks, Blitz
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: New Maps for TTT

Post by Deth V »

New maps are being added, needed that reminder.

About 6-10 new maps will be added.

EDIT: 67th way was supposed to be in the rotation, misspelled the name though -_-

Fixed, it's back.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

Thanks Deth, so far they all look good :D

Blitz
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I recommend removing temple from the rotation. Not from the server itself, but from the map rotation listings. It seems like every time I play it now, people immediately vote for a separate map. The main reason why I dislike that map is because traitors hide in the T room all round and never walk out. More often then not, the rounds either take way too long, or the innocents have to do the staff because the T's won't kill anyone. And I don't understand...it's a big enough map to just commit murder and not be found out, but they seem to enjoy hiding all round any way. On 67th way, we have the abilitity to block traitors from entering the T-room.

Also, if we can find some new maps that would be awesome. That one popular frigate map was a pretty descently made TTT map. Would like to play that again if we could.

I miss that one map that was an inside green house. It had the weird flooded basement and stuff like that...I don't see it rotated any more :/
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

ttt_icarus (greenhouse map) should still be on there, you guys just keep using the votemap though so it never goes through rotation.

Yeah I'll have to look for new maps.... That's sad to hear that about temple, I loved that map... maybe I will switch to it when there are admins on to slap people who stay in too long...
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Red Herring

Post by Red Herring »

Would an on-hud popup votemap menu happen to be in the server's future?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Maybe, if I could find one.
Red Herring

Post by Red Herring »

Oh, it looks like it takes some knowledge of coding since Gmod13 broke a lot of things like that. Pray for a coder!
REDGARB

Post by REDGARB »

Not sure if it has already been recommended but I was playing on a different server and it had the map Doll's House which was loads of fun. Thought that it could spruce the maps up a bit!
Red Herring

Post by Red Herring »