MissSnik what the heck

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: MissSnik what the heck

Post by Soul »

You should've known to stop, and not argue with an admin. Arguing will get you nowhere.
javern189

Post by javern189 »

Ok, I was right about there being no crowbar fighting rule, correct? So why would I back down if I was right? That doesn't make sense, and I didn't know there was a personal message on this, and on steam, I can't message people unless i'm their friends..
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

It makes complete sense. An admin tells you to stop, what do you do? Stop. When you get a job, and your boss tells you to do something you don't like, what are you going to do? Argue with him? No. That will get you fired. You do what the authorities tell you. Also, you can add them on steam. They don't even have to accept the request, you just have to send the invite to msg them. Also, there is a PM feature on the forums. Now, drop the subject. Your ban will most likely not be lifted.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Javern, here's a life lession for you:

When the situation is heated and both sides of the party are getting angry at eacother, the best thing to do is to DROP THE SUBJECT then TALK TO THEM later. Privately. Not cause a scene in front of everyone where the admin's duty is to keep the peace. You can also say "Can I talk to you privately about this please?" It's really not that hard. You've been banned before about your attitude. Try and work on it.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
micswix

Post by micswix »

I know my input doesn't matter much here, but I think miss snik took this a little too far with the crowbar fighting. The disrespect, I 100% agree with, but I have seen admins crowbar fight, admins witness crowbar fights. I understand if you guys are talking about it in the admin forums, but (I wasn't there when it started so I don't know what happened) we didn't know, and Javern, being banned for a week ending yesterday, (I think, maybe a day before) wouldn't know about it even if it had been made a rule.
Sorry, just throwing my opinions in though they don't matter much here.
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

Javern was banned for DISRESPECT not crowbar fighting.
micswix

Post by micswix »

Yes, and I understand that ban, but the reason it started was that you told him to stop crowbar fighting or something similar from what I gather. And after just coming from a week ban, and not even the regulars knowing about the rule talk, how could he have? And I understand if he just started fighting you, but unless it came to him screaming, I've haven't seen anyone banned for an argument unless they had done something bad, like rdm or ghost.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

The thing is he doesn't know how to drop the subject or not. Whether or not he knew about crowbar fighting or not, it is still disrespect arguing with an admin like that. And the ban ended Monday. Also, whether he denies it or not,I personally told him to lay off the crowbar fighting.
micswix

Post by micswix »

Alright, thank you Soul. There is another part of this that we didn't know.