Nick Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
nicknoke

Nick Ban Appeal

Post by nicknoke »

Last night (1/25) MissSnik banned me for a week for "Trolling and Disrespect" which i feel is unfair for these reasons:
1: Disrespect: Most people on the FADW server are given multiple warnings before a minor ban but in my case, i said one bad thing ("where you at h03") and was banned after the round ended. I believe I should have only been issued a warning, not a full week ban.

2: Trolling: MissSnik told me the trolling part of the ban was because I wouldn't let someone walk by me on the map 67th way. This mostly happened before the round started and really didn't matter in the outcome of the round. In the house on the map 67th way there are multiple ways to exit the building and I was only blocking one due to the fact that I was eating at the time.

I think I should be un-banned because a whole week for these two, minor offenses is a very extreme ban in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback.
Steam: Nick (ID: 0:0:57543731 I think) thanks Soul.
Last edited by nicknoke on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DelusionalSyko

Re: Nick Ban Appeal

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Nick, I think at this point in time you should know what the rules are on the server. Saying inappropriate or offensive things can get you in trouble.

Warning someone multiple times depends on the admin. I give people the benefit of the doubt, but you really should understand the rules by now.

Miss Snik was the banner. So we'll wait for her side of the story.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

You were being annoying, that alone is not a bannable offense (depends on how annoying you really are), but then you said something you shouldn't have.
You have played on the server for quite some time, and you know not to use inappropriate language.

Again, as Delusional said, I will wait for what Snik has to say about this.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Cant really say anything, wasn't there. But I can say what you said was disrespectful. You know the rules.

And also, put your steam id in the post, not your steam name.(type status in console while playing gmod and find your name)
micswix

Post by micswix »

I'm pretty sure you have been offered warnings in the past...
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

Nick was banned once before for RDMing, and I was the banner then as well. Though this time, he called one of the other players a "hoe" and when I called him out on it he practically blew it off. As well as standing in the doorway blocking it where Phawks couldn't get by. Yes, there may have been other exits to that house but you were standing right in the middle of that one and she told me that she said "Nick you annoy me, please move" and you didn't move and after that you said "Good." I am going off of what she told me. No, I was not there, but I have been getting complaints off and on. Yet again, was I there? No. Though, I'm sure the logs will prove it.