A few things I found

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
micswix

A few things I found

Post by micswix »

I found a few different things while I was looing around that could be cool, and I don't know if they're possible to do but it'd be fun.

One, I found an add on called "Norhdal Thirst hunger" It adds in common food and it would be cool since I've heard people talking about an innocent menu. If you could add some of those things to an innocent menu. Like if they kill a T they get a point and they can buy something that heals like 30 health, a little reward for them killing a T.

Then I also found "Jackarunda's Fun Guns" I think one on every map would be awesome. Any besides Gamma and Epilson. I've messed with Gamma, and it is very over powered. And Epilson just does nothing. Or make Zeta a buy able by traitor weapon it is very weak when shot alone, but when you charge (It takes 5 seconds to fully power up) it is a one hit kill, with pretty good range, but it's very loud. though it's explosive, it doesn't have that much area effect damage, about 3 foot radius.

And then also the "The EMSSS" it would be only buy able by Detectives. To counter act the Zeta. It has decent range. And is a one hit kill. Though it's a one hit kill it is very slow to fire a second shot easily letting a T finish him off if he misses.

And that's all I have right now. Just putting in my 2 cents