Hexios Disbandment of Epic Justice Proportions.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
trevorwhisman

Hexios Disbandment of Epic Justice Proportions.

Post by trevorwhisman »

I am not a regular on this TTT server, but I am very interested in playing on your server while abiding your rules. When I first joined this server i was new to TTT, but since my bannment i have grown to understand the importance of waiting untill I have solid evidence before i assume someone is traitor. i look forward being a part of your community and i wish to prove myself to you.

Also, I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five days and 4 hours ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the ban list. This momentous decree came as a great beacon of light and hope to millions of people that don't like to be rdmd who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.

But one day later, we must face the tragic fact that Hexio is still not free. One day later, the life of Hexio is still sadly crippled by the manacles of bandnation and the chains of discrimination. One day later, Hexio lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One day later, Hexio is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition.

The Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Love, Hexio
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Hexios Disbandment of Epic Justice Proportions.

Post by Deth V »

This is perhaps the strangest unban request I've seen.

What is your steam ID? Do you know who banned you?

When were you banned?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

God bless America.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
trevorwhisman

Post by trevorwhisman »

My steam ID is Hexio i am not sure who banned me but i believe ARURUS knows.
thank you so muc for the second chance
trevorwhisman

Post by trevorwhisman »

STEAM_0:0:3753558
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

This seems good enough to me. Unless another admin thinks otherwise, i would like to unban him whenever i get on the server tomorrow.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

unbanned
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."