Ventrilo Server

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
DelusionalSyko

Ventrilo Server

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I have myself a 15 slot ventrilo server that I've had for some time. There are currently 3 - 4 people that use it (Some of my gaming friends) however, I'd be happy to have some company in there from some of the fadw people. Just a warning for you: I can not control the people that enter that vent. There are seperate channels in the ventrilo that I CAN manage. So, the "PG" rule will not be applied in my ventrilo server in the main lobby. But I will enforce it in a separate channel.

I understand that Skype is a more popular program to use these days and I've heard teamspeak is growing more popular by the day (Teamspeak is GAAAARRRBAAAAGE) but I'm happy to lend this ventrilo server to whomever wants to join on it.

If you don't know what ventrilo is:

It's an insanely light-weight program that essentially puts you in a private "room" with people you can chat with over the mic. My ventrilo server is normally pretty lonely and I sit in it pretty often without anyone coming in.

SO

If you want me to help you set up your vent, let me know. It's super easy. But, here's the download link http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php Just click the top one under the "Client programs" if you run 64bit windows grab the second link, for 32bit grab the top.

My info is:
Host name: vent8.gameservers.com
Port: 4455
Password: 123
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0