Pandaman- Ban protest

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Pandaman

Pandaman- Ban protest

Post by Pandaman »

Hey so I was playing on the server when there was a large misunderstanding and I thought someone said KOS Renrag so i tried to kill him but i killed Corrupted in the proccess because he was in the crossfire. Renrag killed me (Obviously) but someone else killed him. We were all inno. Corrupted and me then talked out the misunderstanding and he said i just needed to be slayed. I agreed to the terms right after my friends showed up at my door. I logged off and hung out with them for about an hour and a half then got back on to find i was banned for a week. I chatted with Renrag and he said to post here so please contact me if you need to get more information. I would like to be unbanned, as i do play on the server a lot of late. Thanks for reading!
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Re: Pandaman- Ban protest

Post by Coiner10 »

We're pretty understanding if you tell us that you have to go, but if you just leave without saying anything we just assume that you left because you didn't want to sit the round out. You should also post your steam ID, they'll need that to look into your ban.
Renrag
FADW Moderator

Post by Renrag »

It was a misunderstanding cause one person said, "if I die I'm with Renrag!" In their mic but then without using words I placed my spray and the guy who said I'm with Renrag basically got side tracked. So when Pandaman says "So that's a kos on Renrag?" Everyone didn't know and the one guy was to busy kooky at my spray. So no one knew if it was a kos or not.
If you leave them out too long, they'll be withered by the sun.

STEAM_0:1:40394628
Pandaman

Post by Pandaman »

Yeah it was just a huge confusion and sorry i forgot to tell you... heres my id though.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046423686
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Also, just so you know panadaman, that's your steam community page. However, using my super amazing wizard powers, I've transformed it into your steamID.

STEAM_0:0:43078979

For future reference, play a steam game and go to console and type status, and you can get your ID that way. Or go HERE.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Pandaman

Post by Pandaman »

thanks for all the help. Now all i need to do is just wait out the ban. :|
Pandaman

Post by Pandaman »

UUUUUUGHHH I'm sooo bored can i get a number on how long i will have to wait to play again? That would be most appreciated :)
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Should be like the 17th or somewhere around there.
Pandaman

Post by Pandaman »

I've just been looking for another server and none of them are as fun and all the people on them suck and aren't nice.