My TTT story for school.

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
TheOnlyShare

My TTT story for school.

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I wrote a detective story about TTT for school one day with me and my friend. It took us two hours, but managed to get 6 chapters and 11 pages done.

Hope you enjoy

List of Characters :
(Alive)
Detectives: Banana, Deth
Deputy: Corrupted
Townspeople: Arurus, Boris, Unreachable, Creatur, Markus, Shadow, Share, Pyro, Lordart, Sniper, Cactus, H&W, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Syscoord, Delusional, Snik, Flam,

Trouble in Terrorist Town
Prologue:
The smell of rotten meat emanates through the air as the chill of the gloomy night grasps the group of unsuspecting civilians gathered together to solve a mystery. One of their fellow San Andreas neighbors has been shot to death. Two detectives entered the scene to find out who has committed the crime. But they'll never know what dangers lurks behind the secret of San Andreas.

Deth: Detective Deth and Banana here. We're here to save you all from doom. What seems to be the problem.

Phawks: Well, Detective Deth, I was walking around the hood with my pal, Snik, y'know, and all of a sudden we stumbled on a corpse. And I freaked out, y'know.

Deth: Alright. Is this true Snik?

Snik: Heck yah, mistah. We was going to go to KJ's party, and like, all of a sudd'n, man, we got surprised!

Deth: I gotcha. Well, whaddaya say to that, Banana?

Banana: I guess it's time for us.... to make like a banana and split! *sings theme song when all of a sudden*

Flam: *pulls out a gun and shoots Detective Banana*

Markus: Oh my lawd! Flam just shot de detectiv'! He be the kille!

*Deth shoots Flam*

Deth: Ignorant fool. Three people dead, including my partner, Banana, and er... whatshisface?

Phawks: Flam, mistah.

Deth: Right. Spam is now dead. This has gotten serious. Very serious.

Lordart: Indeed, sir. This has gotten quite mysterious.

Deth: And who are you?

Lordart: My name is Walter Perry Frankfurt Artino. But you may call me, Lordart.

Deth: Who are you supposed to be?

Lordart: Why, I'm the local government official, an candidate of the San Andreas Mayoral Candidate.

Deth: So you must be quite well informed of what might have happened.

Lordart: Yes, and I suspect that this is no petty crime. Ever heard of the word, “conspire”? Well, my friends, people here conspire and form actions against us. It is.... a conspiracy!

*gasps and murmurs from the group*

Cactus: So, what are we'ez gonna do?

Lordart: Simple. We go to the town deputy..... Corrupted.

List of Characters :
(Alive)
Detectives: Deth
Townspeople: Arurus, Boris, Unreachable, Creatur, Markus, Shadow, Share, Pyro, Lordart, Sniper, Cactus, H&W, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Syscoord, Delusional, Snik,
(Dead)
Innocent: Banana
Traitor?: Flam

Chapter 1: Corruption
As three people are dead, the group scurries over to their town deputy, nicknamed Corrupted. He's a middle-aged man, who can be easily mistaken as a redneck. But sadly, he might be the only hope the town of San Andreas has. Can he help to quell the tensions in San Andreas, or feed the flames of CORRUPTION?

Corrupted: Wot do we hav' 'ere? *looks at the unruly and panicking group* Wot seems to be the problem, lads?

Deth: Didn't you hear deputy? There's been a murder down in Sunsury Street.

Corrupted: I know, Detective, ye gotta hold yer horses. 'm workin' on the case.

Deth: Yes, well, you didn't hear that my partner, Detective Banana, was killed by one of your citizens, Flam.

Corrupted: That's interestin', yes, quoite. Sorry to 'ere about your partn'r. I 'ere you said, Flam? 'e did it?

Boris: Ja. Flam did it.

Corrupted: I wasn' talkin' to you, Ignoramus. An'ways, Detective, Flam has been... som' sort've a troublemaker, lately. 's been.... 'ow do I say it.... er'atic.

Deth: Was he ivolved in drugs, gangs, that sort of thing?

Corrupted: Nae........ *says in a hesitant voice*

Deth: Alright, well, we won't get anything done while mucking around. Let's split into groups to find clues.

Arurus: Are you sure that's the right way to go....? What if one of us gets killed?

Deth: It's the only way to go. Alright. I'll split us to 4 groups, 2 will have more members than others. I'll be with Arurus, Unreachable, Syscoord, Enjoy, and Boris. The second one will have Markus, Lordart, Sniper, KJ, and Snik.

Corrupted: I'll hav' Soul, Phawks, Nick, and Delusional.

Creatur: So the lasssst group will be me, H&W, Cactus, Pyro, Sssssshare, and Sssssshadow?

Deth: Exactly. *hands walkie-talkies to Creatur, Lordart, and Corrupted*. Keep in touch and tell us if there's any trouble.

Corrupted: Let's mov' out!

(A few hours later)

Deth: Have we found anything worth looking at, guys?

Unreachable: Negative.

Enjoy: Shouldn't we check on the others?

Syscoord: We should.

Deth: (calls Corrupted) How's it going with you?

Corrupted: 'Ello guv'. We foun' a symbol. Somethin' like a Yu-Es Army Cop’rall Insign'a.

Deth: You mean Corporal?

Corrputed: Aye, shor, why not, eh. On the bottom o' the insign'a, dere's a word. I dannae kno' wot it means, guv' sorry.

Deth: It's okay. I'm gonna go back to you. Roger out. (ends call)

Boris: Comrade, are you going to check with Walter's group?

Deth: Yes, Boris. I will now. (calls Lordart) How's it going?

Lordart: Hello Detective Deth. I have no such luck in finding the perpetrator of the case. I will get back to you as soon as I find him.

Deth: Alright, Dart. See you soon. (ends call)

Arurus: Can you call Creatur's group? I wanna see how Cactus is doing.

Deth: (calls Creatur, but no one picks up)… that's odd. Creatur seems to not be picking up. And I lost connection with his walkie-talkie.

(Deth's walkie-talkies blink red)

Syscoord: What does that mean?

Deth: Something must have happened to his group. We gotta call the others and find them.

End of Chapter 1.

List of Characters :
(Alive)
Townspeople: Arurus, Boris, Unreachable, Markus, Lordart, Sniper, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Syscoord, Delusional, Snik
(Missing)
Creatur, Shadow, Share, Cactus, H&W, Pyro
(Dead)
Innocent: Banana
Traitor: Flam

Chapter 2: Vulnerable
While searching for clues, a group of civilians went missing. With the threat of murder still heavy in the streets, the remaining groups venture off the find out the missing group's fate. Scenarios of possibilities run through Deth's head, as the group could have been conspiring, or they were slaughtered. One thing is for certain, the remaining citizens must find them. Will they be able to find the six civilians, or will their rescue attempt leave them VULNERABLE?

*The three groups gathered at the last known location*
Sniper: Oh my gosh! There are two dead bodies!

*The groups see the bodies of Share and Shadow. Most people gagged at the gruesome sight*

Corrupted: Aye, you wussies. I was a cop’rall in the Scottish Army. I seen so many dead bodies that it's not even funnae!

KJ: He's gonna go on forever....

Corrupted: The Scottish Corps, man has neve' trul' seen a finer reg'ment that of us Scots!

Markus: Deputy.

Corrupted: Aye?

Markus: Keep tight your kilts, man.

Corrupted: Why I oughta'…

Deth: Guys. Focus. We gotta find the others.

And so, the remaining civilians searched on hour's end to find the missing group. Three hours later, after ten shots of Scottish whiskey, the big group walked (or stumbled) onto another dead body.

Snik: Cactus! No, man!

Deth: Another one bites the de_dust....

Corrupted: His life expired pretty badly.

Phawks: Aw man, who keeps on doin' this stuff?

Pyro: We are, imbeciles.

*The group looks to see Pyro and Creatur holding guns and holding H&W hostage*

Creatur: Hello friendsssssss. How are we all doing?

Lordart: Let him go, rapscallions!

Pyro: Uhhhh Creatur help me out here...

Creatur: *takes out a gun and shoots Lordart*

Lordart: * falls to the ground and dies*

Pyro: Good job Creatur, I owe you my body armor.

Deth: *takes out a gun and shoots Creatur*

Pyro: NO! *gets in front of Creatur and gets shot*

Creatur: Frrrrrrriend.... nooooooo *runs out of the area wounded*

Corrupted: *takes out rifle, aims, and shoots down Creatur*

Creatur: *Screams in agony* My precccccccccccciousssssssssssss!!! *falls dead*

Corrupted: That’s two down.

H&W: Thank you so much for savi- *gets shot down*

Corrupted: I’m done, let’s go Deth.

Deth: Lemme get some DNA really quick...

It turns out that the DNA belonged to a secret society called “The Black Centipede”, a nefarious group that manufactures illegal weapons and drugs. In accordance, they make illegal transactions and are known for their assassination techniques.

Corrupted: So, the Black Centipede ‘as rose again, aye? It’s time to face them on.

End of Chapter 2.
List of Characters :
(Alive)
Townspeople: Arurus, Boris, Unreachable, Markus, Sniper, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Syscoord, Delusional, Snik
(Dead)
Innocents: Banana, H&W, Lordart, Share, Cactus
Traitors: Flam, Shadow, Pyro, Creatur

Ch. 3: Grim

A grisly massacre occurred in front of the whole group, scarring everyone for life. The resurgence of the criminal group, “The Black Centipede” shocked the little town of San Andreas. Knowing that fact, the little group realizes that they are not safe at all, and that at any time, one of their friends could be killed. Doubts start to rise in the minds of the townspeople, and they find themselves distrusting one another. Will they be able to overcome such tragedies to find the criminals, or will the situation prove to be too GRIM?

Deth: Listen up all ye little terrorists, we lost many souls today. Shadow, Pyro, and Creatur have been killed.

Everyone: *Gasps*

Deth: They were traitors.

Everyone: *Gasps again*

Deth: They took the lives of Share, H&W, Lordart, and Cactus...

Syscoord: Awww man, that Share dude was my best friend, man! I would always play with knives near him...

Snik: Dude, I can’t believe it, Cactus is dead, man! Oh my gerd, after all we’ve been through...

KJ: Hey Deth, did Lordart’s body have any oranges and apples? Cau-

Corrupted: Kay Jae! ‘Nuff, lad! Go to tha fact’ry, the workers manufactures fruit snacks there.

KJ: Alright! Anyone want to come and eat them with me?

Silence

KJ: Fine then.. I’ll be on my way *Leaves*

Enjoy: Listen up Deth, I dun think ‘nyone cares ‘bout them losers, they deserves to die anyways.

Deth: What are you trying to say Enjoy.

Enjoy: No one lik’ ‘em. Right Syscoord? You and dat Share foo. Pfft, you was gonna knife him one day anyways ain’t that right? Well?

Syscoord: I would never knife Share! I mean, as long as he doesn’t try to kill me first....*Mutters the rest of his words*

Enjoy: Ah. You going to answer you foo? You hear dat? He’s twas gonna kill dat Share foo!

Syscoord: No I wasn’t! I would neve- *Gets shot in the leg with a Rifle*

Deth: Everyone, run! It’s not safe here.

*Corrupted picks up Syscoord and runs to the nearest house and sets him on a bed*

Syscoord: Thanks so much, aggh, I don’t think i’ll be able to walk for a while..

Corrupted: Just sit here and calm down. You’ll be ok. Trust me.

*Deth walks into the room*

Deth: Syscoord are you fine?

Syscoord: I thinks so...

*Deth looks at his wound*

Deth: I’m sorry Syscoord, I’m afraid you’ll never walk again... there’s really nothing we can do about it.

Syscoord: You’re leaving me?!? No! Please! Don’t go!

Deth: I’m sorry Syscoord, but greater sacrifices must be made...

Syscoord: You can’t leave me! My nails are messed up! I need a manicure! Don’t leave me without a maniccuuuureeee!

*Deth and Corrupted leave the room*

Corrupted: Ah, should we not help ‘im?

Deth: No. We’re wasting too much time on this one person. We’ll save him if we survive first.

Corrupted: But...

Deth:Trust me. We must leave him.

*Boris comes out of nowhere covered in blood*

Boris: Good morrow, comrade!...

Deth: Boris, why are you covered in blood....

Boris: Ah..., my friend. I vas saving somvody from a grisly fate!

Corrupted: Wonderful! Who did you save?

Boris: I saved Markus, ja? Come, comrades! Ve must go to that house!

*An AWP is shot*

Deth: Sounds like an AWP. That’s a extremely powerful sniper... we better check if Markus is ok!

*Another AWP shot is fired in the distance*

End of Chapter 3

List of Characters :
(Alive)
Townspeople: Arurus, Boris, Unreachable, Markus, Sniper, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Syscoord, Delusional, Snik
(Dead)
Innocents: Banana, H&W, Lordart, Share, Cactus
Traitors: Flam, Shadow, Pyro, Creatur

Ch. 4: Invincible
As a shot is heard through the air, the survivors find themselves questioning one another about their fates. It seems like it was only about to get worse. How many people will die at the end? Questions ring through their heads as the confusion and mistrust muddle their logical sense. Will the threat looming over them prove to be INVINCIBLE?

Corrupted, Deth, and Boris walk over to the house where Markus was at. Boris kept on explaining what happened as Deth was criticising him. No matter how much Deth didn’t believe him, he just kept going on to find Markus, but then...

Markus: Deth! There you are!

Deth: Are you ok, Markus!?! Boris told ye that ye was bleeding out. So we can as fast as we could.

Markus: Wait a minute, I was bleeding out...? And Boris told ye this?

Corrupted: So ye warn’t bleedin’ out. Is tha’ wha’ yee sayin’?

Markus: Heck no! I was here looking for a few weapons, I never has one. Self defence is important you know.

Deth: Then Boris must have been a Traitor. Speaking of Boris, where is he right now?

*a loud scream comes from the Town Square*

Corrupted: I think he just murd’ed som’un...

Deth: What are we waiting for, we need to see who it is!

Markus: Uh, should I come with you guys? Or should I still try to find me a weapon.. because self defe-

Deth: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We heard, self defence is important blah blah blah. Just come with us in case anything goes wrong. We’ll get you a weapon there. Sound good?

Markus: Hmmmm..... okay....

As the 3 walk over to the town square, they see a large pile of blood, and Boris running away from the scene.

Deth: Get back over here, coward!

Boris: Nyet! *Runs away into the shadows*

Corrupted: Ah da’n, we los’ ‘im!

Markus: Maybe he went to go eat some oranges.. you know? With KJ.

Deth: Markus, focus, we need to see who died.

Inside the room where Corrupted supposedly put Syscoord down, was Syscoord himself. Dead in the massive pool of blood.

Corrupted: Ye kno’, it be ‘ronic. ‘e played with knifes, and Ah! He died by one!

Everyone: *Laughs*

Deth: That’s enough everyone, Boris is still on the loose and he might kill another person. Let’s go find him!

Markus: Then can we go with KJ to help him eat those fru- *Gets shot with an AWP and dies*

Deth: There goes another one. *Sighs* Let’s go Corrupted. Who do you want to find first. The person with the AWP? Or Boris.

Corrupted: I think the guy with the AWP is the biggest threat.

Deth: Well then, let’s go check out that tower.

Corrupted: *Picks up the knife out of Syscoord’s body* This’ll com’ in ‘andy!. *Wipes all the blood off of it* Goodas new!

Deth and Corrupted run towards the tower hoping not to get shot in the face with an AWP. They get to the tower in about 20 minutes and luckily, were not killed. To their surprise, they saw a traitor holding somebody hostage. It was Sniper! Well, duh. An AWP is a sniper. And Sniper shot it, I guess that was really obvious, but who cares.
Deth: Put that body down right now.

Sniper: What body, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Deth: Sniper?

*Sniper looks down*

Sniper: Oh! This body, he’s already dead.

Deth: For how long!?!?

Sniper: Uhhhhh 5 Hours?

Deth: I’m really bad at this.. *Sigh*

Sniper: Listen Deth, I’m sorry for doing all this. Here take this AWP as an apology. It only has one bullet left. Use it wisely

Deth: *takes the AWP and shoots Sniper’s head*

Corrupted: Err... we did use it wis’ly, aye?

Deth: Yes we did. Let’s go see who he killed. Down the tower we go!

End of chapter 4

List of Characters :
(Alive)
Townspeople: Arurus, Unreachable, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Delusional, Snik
Traitors: Boris
(Dead)
Innocents: Banana, H&W, Lordart, Share, Cactus, Markus, Syscoord
Traitors: Flam, Shadow, Pyro, Creatur, Sniper

Ch 5 - Annihilated
With blood spilled on the street, it is truly up to Corrupted and Deth now to finish off “The Black Centipede”. The other citizens prove not to be reliable and for the sake of any more losses, the duo rushed off to end the conspiracy. Filled with perspiration, the two stress to find Boris, the remaining traitor. Will they be able to find Boris in time, or will the fate of San Andreas be ANNIHILATED?

Deth and Corrupted finally get out of the tower and spot a dead body. They run towards it to see who it is.

Corrupted: ‘ho is it?

Deth: Enjoy.

Corrupted: Eh, no one really cared about him anyways.

Deth: Wait a minute, I feel like we’re forgetting something

Corrupted: Same ‘ere

Deth: Where’s KJ...

Corrupted: We lef’ ‘im at the factory with fruit, shou’ we check on ‘im?

Deth: He might be dead, we better hurry.

And just as Deth thought, KJ was dead. He was shot in the leg with and AWP and bled to death.

Corrupted: Tha’s a lot o’ gor’...

Deth: He did bleed out, so...

Corrupted: I guess yer right.

Deth: Well, to my calculations, there should only be one more traitor and that is Boris. We must find him and kill him. Come on Corrupted, we must form.... a mob!

The next hour was spent forming a mob made of the remaining survivors. Once everyone was gathered, the inspector gave out instructions.

Deth: We must find the traitor, Boris. He has done unforgivable crimes on this day, and he shall be put to death immediately. I ask of you, brave people of San Andreas, to aid your deputy and I, on a conquest to find this immoral person and bring him to justice. Are you all ready to take that vow to search for a criminal?

Everyone: *Shouts* Yes!

Deth: Then let’s go!

So everyone is on this crazy look for Boris, when Unreachable and Arurus find him. They take him to the town square and tie him up.

Unreachable and Arurus: Deth look! We found him! What should we do now?

Deth: Hold up a minute. Let’s take care of him first. Boris.. why did you do it.

Boris: Listen, if you don’t let me go, you’ll all die.

Deth: How are you going to do that exactly?

Boris: *Yells* Pyro, my comrade! Kill them all!

Pyro comes out from the shadows struggling to get over there.

Pyro: Listen Boris, I’m really tired, and near death. It was a pain to get over here

Corrupted: ‘ow are ye still ‘live! I thought we killed ye!

Pyro: Body armor, that’s how.

Boris: Shoot Deth already!

Pyro: What..? oh yeah... just give me a moment... to catch my breath... ok, and... *falls down and dies*

Everyone except Boris: *Laughs*

Boris: Vat is this? Have I manipulated the wrong person? He died on me! I give up! Shoot me, fools!

Deth: I’m sorry Boris, but I have to do this...

Boris: Do it, imvecile!

Deth: *Pulls out a Deagle* Sorry Boris *Shoots Boris*

Everyone: *Cheers*

Snik: Hurray! All the traitors are dead!

Arurus: Good job Unreachable!

Soul: Great detective work Deth!

Phawks: Yeah! Great work!

Delusional: Mmhmm, detective Deth does it again.

Nick: Oh, we killed the traitors, cool.

So Deth goes into his office and asks Corrupted if he wants to be this towns next detective. Right when he says that, Shadow appeared from the shadows and proclaimed,
Shadow: Missing something?

End of Chapter 5

List of Characters :
(Alive)
Townspeople: Arurus, Unreachable, Phawks, KJ, Soul, Nick, Enjoy, Delusional, Snik
Traitors: Shadow
(Dead)
Innocents: Banana, H&W, Lordart, Share, Cactus, Markus, Syscoord
Traitors: Flam, Pyro, Creatur, Sniper, Boris

Ch. 6 - Endgame
The last traitor has been revealed. When it is thought to be over, one more rises from the shadows and revealed himself. Now, in a state of danger, the duo must perform the battle for their lives or face their ENDGAME.

Corrupted: How are you still alive!?! I thought we found your dead body next to Shares!

Shadow: You did. However, I had a trick up my sleeve. You see, it was so obvious that I killed Share, so Creatur knocked me out to make it look like I was dead. Just when you think everyone was dead, you were wrong. I got up and hid in the shadows for 2 hours while you were interrogating Boris. During that time, I snuck into your office and waited for the right time. And here I am now!

Corrupted: Wha’ I wan’ to kno’ is why ‘ou wanna kill us.

Shadow: Because, Deputy, the Black Centipede recognizes San Andreas as a new location for our headquarters. We planned this out to get rid of all the potential people who were standing in our way. But all of a sudden, two detectives showed up. But , still, MY plan went on.

Deth: So you are the leader? Have you no empathy for your fallen friends.

Shadow: They were merely pedestals, building blocks. I was gonna kill them off anyways.

Corrupted: Yer a sadist!

Shadow: Thank you

Deth: I’m afraid we’ll have to kill you now.

Shadow: Nope! *Shoots Corrupted with a Deagle*

Corrupted: *Falls down dead*

Deth: You monster! He was going to be our next detective!

Shadow: So what, he wasn’t that good anyways. I should be your next detective!

Deth: You must die shadow. I’m sorry. *Pulls out knife*

Shadow: No no no. Here take this crowbar. We should have a fair fight. We fight with these crowbars and whoever lives gets to be the detective. Seeing how i’m wounded, you should easily win. How about it?

Deth: Fine. *Grabs crowbar*

Shadow: *Grabs other crowbar*

So the two fight each other with crowbars until Shadow decides to be cheap and pull out his SG552.

Deth: Hey! That’s not fair!

Shadow: Hey, no one cares! *Laughs evilly*

Deth, noticing he’s almost dead, decides to pull out his knife and throw it at Shadow. The attempt failed. Deth completely missed Shadow.

Shadow: Ha! Is that all you got?

Deth: *Pulls out Deagle and shoots Shadow in the face*

Shadow: *Dies almost immediately*

Deth: That could’ve ended really badly, but I killed him. Finally, it’s all over.

Everyone walks into Deth’s office to see what has been going on. They all see Corrupted and Shadows dead bodies on the floor and start to wonder what happend. Then Deth finally said

Deth: I saved everyone, from Shadow. He was still alive, just knocked out. Unfortunately, he killed Corrupted, our new detective. It’s all ok now. The town is safe from all traitors, and you citizens will never be harmed again. I promise to all you people, we will never have another traitor attack ever. I hope you all learned a valuable lesson here. If anything happens, let me know, I’ll be watching.

And so ends the tale of the San Andreas murders. The city can sleep soundly now that their new guardian will watch over them.

End Chapter 6.

Fin.

Thanks for reading!
Cheesespuds

Re: My TTT story for school.

Post by Cheesespuds »

I empathize for your teachers.
“‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." Leviticus 18:22
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I smell the smelly smell of adolescence.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

I smell the disapproval of many......
But I see all the lols
all my lols
going to continue reading this!
EDIT:
Actually im quite displeased with this now
because the only funny part are where ironically its true on the server....
But only person that act like themselves is Boris
Really they were all fictional :P
I always Pretend to be inno not act as A traitor after they figure me out
but also ironically I don't use snipers anymore and so in this story I did...........
and also its true how boris acts like nothing happened until last moment and also that Creature doesn't say anything at all and how it shouldn't of end by one person killing him
it should be everyone started chaseing creature with their guns pointed out but not like creature creature was a gun slinger and he shot many innos down before going down hard

That's how it should of been in real server Contrast!

OVERALL:
eh its okay for other people to see this but people in our server read this complete face palm to the head
6/10
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

sniper101 wrote:I smell the disapproval of many......
But I see all the lols
all my lols
going to continue reading this!
EDIT:
Actually im quite displeased with this now
because the only funny part are where ironically its true on the server....
But only person that act like themselves is Boris
Really they were all fictional :P
I always Pretend to be inno not act as A traitor after they figure me out
but also ironically I don't use snipers anymore and so in this story I did...........
and also its true how boris acts like nothing happened until last moment and also that Creature doesn't say anything at all and how it shouldn't of end by one person killing him
it should be everyone started chaseing creature with their guns pointed out but not like creature creature was a gun slinger and he shot many innos down before going down hard

That's how it should of been in real server Contrast!

OVERALL:
eh its okay for other people to see this but people in our server read this complete face palm to the head
6/10
I made this in May, I was only on the server for like a good 3 weeks or so
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

oh
the fact u posted this today doesn't make sense
now makes sense lol
ok well revise it to today's time!
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

sniper101 wrote:oh
the fact u posted this today doesn't make sense
now makes sense lol
ok well revise it to today's time!
Working on it soon, with an even longer and more accurate version with a couple friends.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

:)

Cant wait!
And better be more of me action :P
Not that you have to im just suggestion it lol
and in this story I sound very Asian which is nice!
I love bicycling.
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

hhahahahahaha this is great!