Multple Warnings

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
DelusionalSyko

Multple Warnings

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I used to trash on PG servers back in the 1.6 days fully because I would get a spam over the top of my screen by 20 people saying "Watch your language" and that's what fed my trolling.

I found this to be the case in this server as well. If there are multiple admins (Even community members seeking membership) and someone uses a cuss word, EVERYONE tells him all at once to watch his language.

This has always been a huge pet peeve of mine. Not sure if anyone else feels the same..but wow...it really does get annoying. Especially when the person has a slip of the tongue, corrects themselves, and instantly gets warned by 20 people.

I think the best word to describe it would be unfair and hostile.

Thinking of a way around this problem is hard. Because the community members seeking membership want to prove to the clan members that they're a fit choice. And when there's multiple admins in the server, they're just doing what they're supposed to do.

This is part of the reason why I seldmomly warn someone for swearing.

I'd like some feedback on this. Not sure if this bothers anyone else...
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
pyrojb3

Re: Multple Warnings

Post by pyrojb3 »

i personally agree but i dont know any way around it im open to suggestions though
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I get why you find it annoying, and I will see what I can do.

I will talk to the community members to get them to stop when admins are on.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

This is one of the reasons I stay quiet whenever someone swears, because a lot of other people will tell that certain person to not do so again.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!