Alex's Giveaway Thread - V2 - (Closed!)

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Alex's Giveaway Thread - V2 - (Closed!)

Post by Alex »

So I made a new thread, because I want this one to become more clean. People seem to not get that it's pointless to post "I HAZ ENTEREDZZZZZZZ" (or something like that) in the thread. Either way, there are mainly two reasons I made a new one.
The first reason is the one I mentioned. There's absolutely no need for you to post that you entered the giveaway. No one really cares. I can see your name in the form if you submitted correctly. I'll also make sure that everyone submitted correctly, by posting a screenshot of all entries a few days before I pick the winner.
The second reason is that I kept posting "New giveaway" without removing my posts about the "new giveaway". With this one, I'll make a reply to the thread every time I give away something new, but as soon as the giveaway is closed, I'll remove my "update" post.

I wish to keep this thread dedicated to questions that people are wondering about and just general chat about my giveaways and such. I'll delete my replies where I say "New giveaway, read the first post" + the posts where people say "I ENTERZZZ".
Therefore, I've re-done some info/rules below. Make sure you've read them all to enter.

Main rules:
1. You need to be a FADW "regular". I'm often (well, I used to be) on the server, if I haven't seen your name at all, I will ask my fellow mods/admins to see if you've ever been on.*
2. You cannot own the game/all the games you want to win through the giveaway. If I give away a key that contains multiple games, owning all of them will disqualify you (of course, if I give away 2 (or more) games, and you want game #1, and you state so, but you own game #2, I'm not going to disqualify you).**
3. You must actually want the games that the key contains. What I mean by that is if you just get the key to have the games in your Steam backlog, you're not really a good person. If you're planning to give it away to someone, don't. This is for FADW-people only, not your personal friends.***
4. If you're permanently banned from our servers/forums, you're not eligible to join my giveaways.****

*I don't want some random guy to join in here. Obviously if I haven't seen you on, it doesn't automatically mean you're not a so-called "regular". As I said, I'll ask a few mods and such and if they've seen you on quite frequently, you'll be eligible to join my giveaway(s).
**I'll only disqualify you from that particular giveaway. Unless you do it multiple times through multiple giveaways, that will get you permanently disqualified.
***Break this rule and you're disqualified permanently from any other giveaway by me.
****There are exceptions if you for some reason have been unbanned from our servers/forums.

Other notes:
1. Only ONE (1) entry counts per giveaway. Multiple entries will not help you win.
2. You need to add me on Steam. I'll give the key through Steam chat over Steam, my profile is linked in my forum signature. If you're blind, my Steam profile is HERE. You can also look up my name through your Steam client by searching for "[FADW] Alex".
3. Don't post "I ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY" (or similar) in this thread. I'll just delete your post.
4. It's a random drawing. I'll record it (or screenshot it if I'm lazy). Every name is put into a list with their own number, I'll put the minimum (always 1) & maximum (depends on how many entered in total) number into Random.org and whatever numbers shows up will win.
5. If you're not sure if you submitted correctly, talk to me on Steam (link is in note #3) and I'll check the submission form and tell you if you joined it or not.

Current giveaway:
Since I bought the current Humble Bundle that contains Warner Bros games, I have two keys left that I don't know what to do with. So I'll give them away.
The first key is not a game, it's the "Professional Kit" (DLC) for Gotham City Impostors. Don't worry though. Gotham City Impostors is Free-To-Play, so while you do need to "own" the game. You can get it any time. Just don't waste my key if you're not gonna play it (Seriously though, this goes under Rule #3. I might disqualify you if I don't see you ever play GCI after getting the key).
The second key is Scribblenauts Unlimited. I already have it, and I loved it, so I'm pretty sure some of you would like it.

You will only be able to receive one of the things I'm giving away. I have a "multiple choice" question in the form that only gives you the ability to choose one, but not the other. This means you will have to choose if you want either the Professional Kit or Scribblenauts. Please keep in mind that you'll have less of a chance to win if more people choose the same game as you.

The winner for this giveaway is chosen!
Video:

YouTube video link.

Links:
My Steam profile: Alex on Steam.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask me through this thread, or talk to me through Steam.

Past winners:
#1 - Dead Island + SR3: Shadow
#2 - Part #1 (triple game key) - Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel: Banana
#2 - Part #2 (single key) - Metro 2033 ONLY: Myras.
#3 - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare: Shadow.
#4 - Winner #1 & Winner #2 (Battlefield 3): Renrag & Kyuenmaru. Thanks to hawkiee552 for providing one of the keys!
#5 - Winner #1 & Winner #2 (Humble Bundle Weekly - Nordic Games): The Red Duncan & DA KID.
#6 - Scribblenauts Unlimited: Share - GCI Professional Kit: Kyuenmaru.

Past giveaway "proof":
#1 - Dead Island + Saint's Row 3.
#2 - Metro 2033 (x2) + Risen + Sacred Citadel.
#3 - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
#4 - Battlefield 3.
#5 - Image #1 - Image #2
#6 - Scribblenauts & GCI Professional Kit.

Next giveaway:
Unknown
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Alex's Giveaway Thread - V2 - (Closed!)

Post by Alex »

Video of the winners is now posted! Congratulations to Share and Kyuenmaru for winning.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!