Wat there is a 6 legged spider in my bathtub

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Maxaroni

Wat there is a 6 legged spider in my bathtub

Post by Maxaroni »

So I see my bathtub and inside there is a spider with only 6 legs. When he walks around he has no difficulty using just 6 legs as if he was born with only 6. Don't spiders have 8 legs? Wat do you think happened to him?
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
unicow2945

Re: Wat there is a 6 legged spider in my bathtub

Post by unicow2945 »

I'm not sure what I find more uh...startling about this comment, the fact that you're totally fine finding a spider in you're bath or that it sounds like you posted this while you still in the bathtub and messing with it. :lol:.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

nop i wasnt in the bathtub and I have no idea why people get all OMGZZZZ over spiders. I see a spider in my house almost every day so its no big deal.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Hmm is he mutated? He seems to be in perfect order with 6 legs
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Perhaps it's just spider-like, instead of a real spider.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

This 6 legged spider is part of a society that fights for freedom, in the year 2660 B.C.E the spiders got a Society going, this is the height of the spiders. They built a great Empire that still stands today, not much is known from the spiders history, but from the information given we can see that the 6 legged spiders where uncut from the Church of Spiders casted out as Demons. unforgivable by Archean goddess of Spiders and giver of spider life, this cause mass murder of the 6 legged spiders a war that waged for years a war that is older then most of human history, in 1882 the war ended. They made peace and the 6 legged spiders lost, but in 1992 the spiders had a revolt a mini revolution they called, many lives were lost and they fought till 2010 when the humans attacked. This spider fights for freedom in the Spider Kingdom and won't stop fight till Archean is pleased and has acceptance of the all Spiders.

So ya.
Do you want some tea, Sire?