Going to be updating website Soon

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Deth V
The Weird One

Going to be updating website Soon

Post by Deth V »

I have a couple ideas for the website that will hopefully make it easier to post Articles, and comments on the articles, I may tweak the menu too!

~Deth

EDIT: Updates planned for JULY 2012
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Going to be updating website Soon

Post by Alex »

Articles, as a blog type of posting and you like, approving them? Sounds cool (if we have the same idea).

And a new design sounds awesome :D
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Going to be updating website Soon

Post by Deth V »

Well, I'm considering integrating wordpress, and getting it's DB to share some stuff from PHPBB, like getting it to use the User info from PHPBB so forum users can comment on News pages, and plus I'll try making some guest comments work as well.

I may just do this on my own, and just write my own code (or copy it from PHPBB) for the news articles.

~Deth V
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."