Bug Report: Pump Shotgun sights

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Port_A_Build

Bug Report: Pump Shotgun sights

Post by Port_A_Build »

The pump shotgun sights are broken. If you have the "lower weapon" option on, you'll see that you don't lower it. The effect of the incorrect sights is best viewed with the option off. Here's what I'm seeing.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Bug Report: Pump Shotgun sights

Post by Alex »

I'll work on fixing this. In the meantime, don't use the ironsights.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

That happens when you turn off lower weapon when using iron sights. Turn it on in the f1 settings thing and it'll be fixed. c:
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Cyanide=Happiness wrote:That happens when you turn off lower weapon when using iron sights. Turn it on in the f1 settings thing and it'll be fixed. c:
So that's what he meant. Then I'm going to keep it like that, and anyone who doesn't use the "lower weapon" function are newbies.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Alex wrote:
Cyanide=Happiness wrote:That happens when you turn off lower weapon when using iron sights. Turn it on in the f1 settings thing and it'll be fixed. c:
anyone who doesn't use the "lower weapon" function are newbies.
Technically anyone using the pump as it is, under your definition, is a noob.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Port_A_Build wrote:
Alex wrote:
anyone who doesn't use the "lower weapon" function are newbies.
Technically anyone using the pump as it is, under your definition, is a noob.
No. The lower iron sight setting is on by default, and since there are still GUI crosshairs when you ads, there is absolutely no reason for you to turn the option on. It doesn't become realistic, it only hinders your vision more. Anyone wanting to tick the option off and try to discuss why it's beneficial will either be a troll or a hipster.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Kyuenmaru wrote:No. The lower iron sight setting is on by default, and since there are still GUI crosshairs when you ads, there is absolutely no reason for you to turn the option on. It doesn't become realistic, it only hinders your vision more. Anyone wanting to tick the option off and try to discuss why it's beneficial will either be a troll or a hipster.
This.
The pump was obviously made for default settings, so don't mess with them.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!