For Shadow

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
sniper101

Re: For Shadow

Post by sniper101 »

........................................................................................................................................
?????
I love bicycling.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

how do you not understand what I said? I USED PHOTOSHOP. The PLUGIN i used to make the EFFECT was the DEMO version. understand?
TheScourge96

Post by TheScourge96 »

*cough* I leave and come back to check this post and leave Shadow Funny Man, and I see a fight?
C'mon guys. Chill
@Sniper. It's a plugin for P-hotoshop. http://www.redfieldplugins.com/filterFractalius.htm
@Soul: Yeah it's not hard if you just throw the plugin in and just click the check mark. But what I did was I made the image black and white, colored certain portions, made the colorful glowy swirls, and then threw the effect over it, with my own edits. (If you noticed, there's knobs and stuff you can play with in the effect)
PS: If you want the full version for free, send me a message over Steam. I have a crack that'll get you all adobe applications for free. And all updates free for life.
And on another note: I also have the full version of the plugin if you would like that, too
Attachments
I'll just leave this here...<br />Funnyman
I'll just leave this here...
Funnyman
Fractalius - Hollywood Undead - Funnyman.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1595 times
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

oh lol
okay...
and competition or not
They r both great and also cough cough they r same thing.....
I love bicycling.