Permaban for "Server Disrespect and Player Disrespect".

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Username_Loading

Permaban for "Server Disrespect and Player Disrespect".

Post by Username_Loading »

It's been 22 days since I was originally banned. I'd like to show that I've changed, and that I'd like to apologize and make amends. I realize my belligerency was my own downfall. I'd like to apologize to DLC for my rude and mean actions, I'd also like to apologize to anyone else who I have offended, belittled, and bullies. I somehow was able to log onto the TTT server, but Markusmoo banned me within minutes, before I was able to apologize. Even if I'm not unbanned, I would still like to apologize to DLC and everyone else. I truly understand that I can't act like a jerk and bully people and expect it to not bite me in the rear.

Sincerely,
Username
DLC for Half Life 3

Re: Permaban for "Server Disrespect and Player Disrespect".

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

This is not up to me to decide but I personally think you might deserve a second chance. I don't find you nice. I don't find you absoloutly horrible. I don't care that you get mad at me for my voice or anything. I understand I do get annoying to some people. You should get a second chance like I said before, but I just hope you learned from your mistakes.
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

As the Admin who banned you, I am going to give you a second chance.
However, if you do mess up again.. You will be banned again with no more chance.

This is not an official Unban, Alex, Snik, Boris, and Deth can still ban you if they do not feel that you should be unbanned.
Username_Loading

Post by Username_Loading »

I understand, thank you.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

This is a little late, but I don't think you deserve a second chance. The day after you got banned from the TTT server, you got on the MineCraft server and griefed me and Deathbringer's area. I don't see why you would need a second chance, after you got banned from BOTH of the main FADW servers.

Again, this is all my opinion. Ask Cyanide/Hello/Deathbringer about the grief, they're all witnesses.
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

Ok, so I was unaware of this.. Rebanning to let guardians decide on if you should be given a second chance or not.