Scared...?

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
DA KID

Re: Scared...?

Post by DA KID »

^ too poor.
What the.......Did I win?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Too poor to have a gun, although this is a pretty safe area to live in
What the.......Did I win?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Ohhh ok
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I use the poor man's gun. A.K.A a Nerf gun.

Also, on the original subject of the scared police thing, my neighborhood is not exactly the safest neighborhood. Almost every night I can hear or see a police helicopter flying around, or a siren going off.

And one last thing I remembered recently.
Last year, we were coming home from our relatives house after a late Christmas/Early new years party and when we finally got into our neighborhood after a three hour and a half hour drive, just got off the freeway and BAM! Somebody's getting shot at (They didn't get hit fortunately).
And about two days ago someone broke into our car.

So yeah, I'm sort of an insomniac. :shock:
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Wow Move out Fast Duncan
U need to get out of their lol
and we dont have any other guns other then recently airsoft guns
that looks realistic.....
anyway
Im scared of failure
I love bicycling.