Tiger is back!!!!!

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Chane1100

Tiger is back!!!!!

Post by Chane1100 »

Hey FADW, I missed you all for the past 2 months while i'v been in Bootcamp. I just graduated today! I'm hoping to get my laptop back soon so i can get on and play again! I hope you guys (and girls) didn't forget about me!! (:
~Love Tiger
(U.S. Navy Sailor)
U.S. Navy Sailor
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Tiger is back!!!!!

Post by TheRedDuncan »

YARR. WELCOME BACK ME HARTY! 'Tis time that ye got back on the ship! FIRST MATE! Sail fer Party Island! COOK! Grab the non-alcoholic fruit beverage! CABIN BOY! Grab my "I am a partyin' pirate" hat! We be getting ready fer a real sea party! YAR HAR HAR!

So anyway, how was bootcamp? Hard? Tough? Difficult?
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

Yay!!! G-mod marathon!!!! :D Welcome back!
Chane1100

Post by Chane1100 »

Thanks guys.
It was tough. Probably the hardest 2 months of my life. But i'm glad i did it.
The worst day was the day we got Tear Gassed. It was literally the worst pain iv ever felt. Haha.
Il be getting on G-mod this week sometime. I just got my laptop.
U.S. Navy Sailor
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Chane1100 wrote:The worst day was the day we got Tear Gassed. It was literally the worst pain iv ever felt. Haha.
wait what :shock:
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Chane1100

Post by Chane1100 »

Yeah, Tear Gas. It's not fun at all. Haha. It feels like you put your face in molten glass and just inhaled it in, then got punched in the throat and chest/lungs And then pepper sprayed in the eyes. Yepppp. The gas masks work good. Until you have to take them off in a room full of tear gas. Haha.
U.S. Navy Sailor