Please Unban me.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Jimbaneighba

Please Unban me.

Post by Jimbaneighba »

Hello, I have been banned and I dont know why, I think it might have been accidental RDM, I would love to get back on this server because its my regular one. Please un ban me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56418090
Last edited by Jimbaneighba on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Please Unban me.

Post by Deth V »

Steam ID?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

[17:45:20] Boris banned steamid STEAM_0:1:56418090 for 10080 minute(s) (RDM + Leave)
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Jimbaneighba

Post by Jimbaneighba »

That equals a week! No! This cannot be, who did I rdm, and I had to go, I would have happily been slayed, so if I get back on
the server, and am slayed will that be okay?