Fanfic

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
sniper101

Fanfic

Post by sniper101 »

Post Fanfic's here
sorry I have to resort to this but I know its not all of ur faults and such but I kinda wanted to do this at the same time
List as in goes For me that is
U can post whatever fanfics u want here.
// Btw It takes me time and ideas to make fanfics so don't assume it will be delivered immediately
// and also the fanfics I made about can be removed if any question about it is bad but remember its good!
1.Deth
2.pyro
3.Sysscord
4.Dergle
5.Corrupted................
6.Delusinalsykos
7.arurus
8. (SOON) if applicable because Im afraid no one cares and that all of my stories might be removed!
REMEMBER GUYS ITS JUST A FRIENDLY opinion about these awesome people in their daily lives!
and its not accurate too because its fiction and person of the fanfics and any other mods has permission to remove them!
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Re: Fanfic

Post by sniper101 »

Deth,
One morning in a wonderful day and his friend Alex and himself decided to make the frightful decision to make
a server they were long best friends as brothers they decided to make the wonderful server for a group
they first made a css server and decided to make a community that's family friendly and keep his word by it.
He knew he started small he never expects a large incoming groups and parties to join his server.
but its just the way servers are born. Small as in ant small. As time go by the server gets large.
and not exceptionable large but as in his perspective large. So he watched his server tentatively, In his life time like real life he goes around cities and awesome towns to rural area to help with sound systems. what was lucky his job gets back stage pass to the concert. he smirked to himself and looked at the wonderful job he did for concert's and speech's to meet up's. occasionally he gets on his own server and either listen's suspiciously to the players on his server or interact with them friendly as his own family.
That's why he love's his server.
Later tho he decided to convert to a GMOD server. Sadly people don't transit fast and unexpectedly and player's just sometimes just do go on the websites and check what's up. So once again his server was small but he has much more to worry about then the server. he has wonderful job to do help out those in needed.
and his server grew. Alex his wonderful friend suggest "why not let me take care of it". And that's what he did.
Deth still occasionally gets his on server either one or his other side's of him but whatever side he chose's he silently love's the people on his server and the people that love's his server.
As of today he upgraded his server for the good of other player's that play other game's
continuously thinking of his life and his server your's truly, Deth

Arthur not: Took two days and Really random plots and such just makes me think I failed at this
and feeling Deth is face palming himself throughout the story im so sorry I just Tried best as I could as of what a owner of server point of view kind of.
nether less this story is what I kind of what I wanted to do
took two days to think and probably the worst story I could of thought but I just don't have the details
sorry!
if its unacceptable I understand really lol
and I kind of read some stuff on the website and such but yea it was kind of fun
Next one is a fic that I REALLY WANT TO DO cant wait lol
rating always appreciated as in 1-10
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

10/10 the writing was good, and your grammar has improved! Well done, Sniper :D The story matched the server history, too.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I had to laugh a bit at the part where *I* said "why not let me take care of it". I'm pretty sure that never happened, I just did stuff because I had access and I figured out stuff.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the story, it was actually pretty close to the real history. Except for the fact that FADW started out as a Half-Life 2 Deathmatch roleplay community, not CSS, but it's not a big deal. Your grammar has improved a bit more, but you still have a bit to go. So keep on working on that and you'll become an even better writer.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Pyro,
He joined his server knowing either seeing a bunch of kids on or seeing all his mod and admin friends on just chatting away. And soon his Doom came in a trapped corner he admit defeat to me, sniper! He knew because I told him. Not only told him I asked him "can I knife you Pyro?" He said "yes, and now im going to get knifed by sniper! Like anyone Cares!" and blargh He died. He thought to himself wow what a server I work with! so then when sniper died I Told "Pyro why I love this server lol". And sometimes he gets teh mistake that Syscord is Pyro. How I knew is because why sniper asked Syscord Can I knife you and he said "No." And later sniper told me "Hey I cant tell the difference between you two you both sound like your talking cool-ly like some cool kid and that same deep voice! lol". And time after time Pyro was admitted defeat and trapped in a room with sniper once again. And he just says "lets just get this over with". But no! I was the traitor this time! It was me Pyro this time! and Slice I knifed my nemesis sniper.
he Thought to himself what a nice small achievement!
So when he saw day by day number dwindling his time with his server also dwindled and after new game after new game his time with server also dropped as new game price's can't be dropped..........
And one Day he showed up! Seeing how server was now! seeing Sir Sniper Mctwisp instead of that lame but awesomely simple name! and he saw when he was detective he says aloud " I am your Detective Everyone Must Love and Respect me now!" and how I face palm myself so hard that It literally smashed my skull just kills me! And he does these quizzes about these Fantasy Creature's that don't even exists! and give away stuff when someone does get it correct! But how do they know to these outrageous questions! I too have the habit of saying "Everyone Must Love and Fear me!" but never do these quizzes but it seems appealing to me that I should do my own!
And Luckily for me the awesome Pyro he forgets that he can knife me for free whenever he wants. This pleases me greatly!
But not for Long I was secretly knifed by that dastardly evil sniper!
I sighed to myself and thought to myself I guess that's how the server rolls!
The End,

Arthur Note: Finished took two days too but too lazy to do! and sorry for me butting in but that's how I get to really know him and sorry for constant change of viewpoints! And I wish truly he comes back to the server more! and I think I got the person wrong doesn't Syscord say Everyone must love and respect me? no its pyro lol I miss him!
and yes I plan to change my name back to sniper one day and maybe with a capital s if I feel like it! lol. Rate plox
I love bicycling.