Happy Holidays From FADW!

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
Deth V
The Weird One

Happy Holidays From FADW!

Post by Deth V »

Hope everyone is hanging in there, surviving through this ridiculous year. There seems to finally be a light at the end of the tunnel, so don't lose hope.

I wish you all a happy and peaceful holiday, wherever you are.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Happy Holidays From FADW!

Post by Alex »

🎉
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Happy February 😂
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

:D :D :D :D :D
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

<3 to everyone! Hope you're all doing well!
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".