Maxaroni is...........

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
sniper101

Maxaroni is...........

Post by sniper101 »

Actually french!
SO AWESOME HE's from Europe to be precise lol because he was talking to me about That in planet side 2 he changed his language to french and i was like I KNEW HE WAS FRENCH LOL he set his language to french I mean!
lol so awesome hes from Europe and such I wish I live their
and that's why his anglish is Frenchy I love it and I missed it!
who doesn't miss Maxaroni and his awesome accent!
lol I knew he was from Europe from the moment he spoke English but now he doesn't use his mic anymore sadly
I wish he does!
Hmm...
and quota can never be met ug!
and its the weekend!!!!!!!!!! really guy's!
ggggggggggg
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Maxaroni is...........

Post by TheRedDuncan »

WHAT? He's FRENCH? Dang it! I guess I have to stop working on my Antarctican boat trip...
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

TheRedDuncan wrote:WHAT? He's FRENCH? Dang it! I guess I have to stop working on my Antarctican boat trip...
lol
and also that he asked me what does "offensive language" means and I was like he is totally french if he didn't know what that means!
so basically he dug his own grave lol and hes not really from Antarctica lol
ggggggggggg
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

We'll see about that.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

I've known this for a long time, actually. One of his post concerning his internet problem had a french subject title: "muriour dans le connectionne TERRIBLE"

But still, you never know :O
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.