Smite FADW clan

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
KJ9898

Smite FADW clan

Post by KJ9898 »

So me and Shadow were playing smite today and started a clan for FADW people. If you are interested add "KJ9898" on it and ill invite you an such.
Ridiculous_Banana

Re: Smite FADW clan

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Ha! It's really funny you say this. Caboosh and I were as well. Yeah, we could surely use some GOOD team members. Who do you guys specialize in? Caboosh is normally Zeus or Isis, and I normally go Poseidon.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

I've been recommended this game so many times. Not a big fan of MOBA's.. Still worth a shot?
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Post by Shadow's Crime »

Kyuenmaru wrote:I've been recommended this game so many times. Not a big fan of MOBA's.. Still worth a shot?
It's still worth a shot. If you are interested, look at some game-play footage and give it a try. It's free download and if you don't like it as much as you hoped, you can always never play/uninstall it
Ridiculous_Banana wrote:Ha! It's really funny you say this. Caboosh and I were as well. Yeah, we could surely use some GOOD team members. Who do you guys specialize in? Caboosh is normally Zeus or Isis, and I normally go Poseidon.
KJ, at the moment, likes to go Loki. He can do amazing with him. I've also seen him play Anubis and Thor.
Me, I usually go with Apollo, Bakasura (Jungle), or Sobek.
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

I'm horrible at this game, but.. If you need anyone to win beauty contests, hit me up!
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Post by Shadow's Crime »

Kyuenmaru wrote:I'm horrible at this game, but.. If you need anyone to win beauty contests, hit me up!
I'll be sure you let you know!
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

That was a horrible inside joke only Banana will get..

Either way, I'm getting better, and I'm going to focus on Artemis, Aphrodite, Fenrir and Ao Kuang. If you need someone willing to assist, I'll be there.. With my 200 milliseconds of glory!
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Ha! Lol, Kmaru is a doll. Like, everytime he is playing and another goddess starts attacking him, he always yells, "YOU DIDN'T WIN THE BEAUTY CONTEST" it's the best.
flam

Post by flam »

downloading this i may try it out and such
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

I'm unsure if I'm going to focus on Fenrir.. He's too OP, really. Not too much fun to play against/with. I'll go for Freya instead.. Or Athena.. Idno. Whatever makes me win the beauty contests.