SyKoS House Invasion?

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
DelusionalSyko

SyKoS House Invasion?

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I've heard from multiple people from this clan that yesterday a few of my clan members joined the FADW server and harassed players, and RDMed.

Some of you are under the notion that I planned this and I'm ok with what happened. Wrong. I was completely unaware of the events that unfolded until a few hours after they happened. I have no control over what my admins do outside of my server, but they specifically attacked FADW because we were all apart of it. I'm not happy about it. Especially because a few of them were wearing my clan tag at the time.

By the time I heard about it my Keepers had already dealt with it.

So, I apologize to those of you who had to deal with these idiots. I've instructed Snik as well as Deth that if this happens again, or if you find one of my admins breaking any rule, (even if it's minuscule) please ban them permanently per my request. No patience and no wiggle room is the word.

Again, sorry for the headache. And if you have any complaints feel free to message me about them. Most of you already know me, and I'm hoping you know that I'm not a communist dictator who doesn't care. I want to know about these things as soon as they happen.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0