North Korea

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
blitz723

North Korea

Post by blitz723 »

For the Americans around here, do you guys think North Korea will be taking action against the United States? And for the Non-Americans, do you think North Korea will be taking action against the United States, and would your country intervene?

I'm very curious because I believe that North Korea is soon to launch missles towards the U.S. I feel that if they even try, we will be launching right back, just to wipe them out of our faces for good. And at this point in time, South Korea might just be collateral damage. But since China and North Korea are such close "friends" do you think China will step in on North Korea's side?
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: North Korea

Post by Soul »

They'd literally be stupid to try an attack.
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

If their biggest nuke hit the empire state building it wouldn't hit central park...
Muxedo Task

Post by Muxedo Task »

shijujin wrote:If their biggest nuke hit the empire state building it wouldn't hit central park...
Pretty sure the fallout from it would do quite a bit of damage to the U.S though.

Also, my prime minister has tried to stop them from launchin an attack, but I am unsure what came from that.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Nuclear warfare is completely and 100% against the U.N.'s instated laws. The bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima proved to the world how devastating a nuclear warhead is. And how much unwanted damage follows it even decades later. If North Korea fires a nuke at ANYONE they're in a fight they will never win. And Kim jong-un would be taken out of office with a bullet. North Korea is bullying for no reason. Kim Jong-Un is a confused little kid with an army at his disposable. He's trying to flex his muscles at people much larger, and 10x more powerful than he is. He's completely out of his league.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

Nuclear warfare is completely and 100% against the U.N.'s instated laws. The bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima proved to the world how devastating a nuclear warhead is. And how much unwanted damage follows it even decades later. If North Korea fires a nuke at ANYONE they're in a fight they will never win. And Kim jong-un would be taken out of office with a bullet. North Korea is bullying for no reason. Kim Jong-Un is a confused little kid with an army at his disposable. He's trying to flex his muscles at people much larger, and 10x more powerful than he is. He's completely out of his league.
*Insert Slow Clap*

This is what I have been looking for Delus.... THANK YOU!! You put the words right in my mouth.
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

My problem with the NK missile scare, is that they do not have the technology to hit the US. The farthest they can hit is Gaum. That is where a lot of our navy is, so neither us nor Japan is going to let a missile reach it. SK is probably going to be invaded versus nuked, because no matter how little they care, the NK governemnt recognizes that its people are starving. SK will be able to provide the food if captured. Fortunately they military (as you can tell from the propoganda videos) isn't good. They use crappy camo, old weapons, and have abandoned the guerilla tactics that won them the last war. Even if against all odds we somehow find ourselves in a situation that would warrant a retaliatory nuclear strike, it wouldn't work. The nuclear weapon is designed to cause such horrible atrocities against the civilians that the government is forced to surrender to prevent further suffering for its people. The North Korean government has already proven it doesn't give a damn what happens to its people. We can nuke them all we want and they will not surrender. They will likely use it to fuel its propoganda. Kim Jong Un lkely has a bunker so if we fire a nuke just for him, then we will kill thousands of innocents and not him, so thats out of the question. Even if we just kill the pudgy bastard, he has hundreds of power hungry generals ready to take his place. Their tactics will likely collapse as they bicker amongst themselves, however it will not be the end of NK. The way I see it, invasion is the only option.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

This is likely to get overly politcal, closing this thread.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."