Quote of the day.

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
DelusionalSyko

Re: Quote of the day.

Post by DelusionalSyko »

" Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that's why It's called the present "

" I have yet to determine what's more frightening; the possibility that there may be other life in the universe, or the possibility that we are entirely alone "

" Man surprises me the most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future...that he does not enjoy the present. The result being that he does not live in the present or the future. He lives as if he never going to die. And then he dies having never really lived. " - Dalai Lama

" Be who you are. And say what you feel. Because those who mind...don't matter. And those who matter...don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss

"It suddenly struck me that the tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put my thumb up and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. "
- Neil Armstrong 1930 - 2012

"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't." - Anatole France

"Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely" - Siddhartha Gotama

"Life's a garden... Dig it" - Joe Dirt
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

2 quotes they both fit the same thing though
"Is that a student?" -Mcgonagall
"technically it's a ferret" -Moody
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

- Mewtwo

I made this with funny quotes in mind originally.. Should I make another thread for that or...?
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets” - Al McGuire

“I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.” - Steven Wright

“I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.” - Emo Philips

“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.” - Emo Philips

”It’s strange, isn’t it. You stand in the middle of a library and go aaaaagghhhh’ and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.” - Tommy Cooper

“They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.” - Unknown
flam

Post by flam »

"I came, I saw, I conquered." or otherwise know as Veni Vidi Vici a Roman proverb

Gluttony kills more than the sword; Wine has drowned more than the sea Roman Proverb

Bring in the Traria (meaning throw in the best and see how it goes) Roman Proverb