Would You Rather?

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
Dergle

Would You Rather?

Post by Dergle »

Would you rather is a game where you state two options, (i.e Only be able to sleep for 10 minutes at a time, or wake up to a loud alarm clock every morning for the rest of your life?) then the person below you would say which one they'd rather do. Then they state two more options and it goes on and on. These can be as bizarre as you like, it only makes it more entertaining!
Lets begin!
Would you rather be forced to skydive for 5 hours straight, or eat a jar of mayonnaise with a spoon?
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Would You Rather?

Post by Soul »

Sky dive:

Would you rather: sit in the cold for an hour with minimal clothing, or sit in the hot with minimal clothing
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

Hot, I do that intentionally in saunas already :D
Would you rather eat food that was liquified in a blender for the rest of your life, or not be able to taste food anymore?
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
micswix

Post by micswix »

Never taste food again. I tried the blender food once, and it was HORRIBLE.
(I've been sitting here for half an hour with this page open trying to think of something.)

Have someone explain the entire history of the world, with no breaks, or Listen to every Justin Beiber song with 1 minute breaks between each song?
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

Bieber, I only have to suffer for like a couple of hours that way.

Would you rather have Morgan Freeman's voice, or be able to impersonate any high pitched voice?
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Morgan Freeman's

Would you rather be stuck in a cave with plenty of food and water and no light or stuck in a cave with plenty of light?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

cave with plenty of food and water and no light

would u rather do nothing forever or fall endlessly to nothing
I love bicycling.
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

Fall endlessly, at least I could get a thrill out of it :D

Would you rather be forced to game for the rest of your life using a laptop track-pad, or have a 0.2Mbps internet speed?
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Unicorn Giggles

Post by Unicorn Giggles »

0.2 MBps internet speed, I can't stand laptops for gaming as it is, and having to use a trackpad is even worse. I'd rather be able to use my desktop but have to install my games off CDs or USBs, as I can do well with singleplayer games as well.

Would you rather not be able to communicate/make contact with anyone in real life (ie. Only talk to someone over the internet or phone), or not be able to use electronic/digital technology (Computer, Console, Tablet, Phone, etc.) for your whole life?
"Do not make foes of a man who wields Mac10" -Ancient Zen Chinese saying
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Not be able to use electronic/digital technology, because while those are helping us in the daily life, it can also have a negative effect on it. I sit too much in front of the computer/use my iPhone all the time, and without those I could do soo many awesome things. If I didn't need those electronical devices I could i.e. do motocross on my free-time, and hang out with people. Humans need real interaction with other humans, or else you get socially awkward. One thing I can think of is amish people. There are several types of amish people, some use electricity but not digital devices, and some use none of those. I'd actually like to live with the first type of amish people, lol. But that would be in southern-area of USA, like in Utah or Texas bceause the landscape and climate there is awesome.

Would you rather lose your sense of taste, or your sense of smell?
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.