Fun little thing

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
micswix

Fun little thing

Post by micswix »

Everyone, post your single most interesting fact in the reply. Rule is, you can only put one per reply, and can't reply until someone else doesl. This should be kinda fun.

Mine is this; Wen you remember something, you're not remembering when it happened, but the last time you remembered it, thats why something that happened years ago can seem like it happened yesterday. (Credit red garb)
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Fun little thing

Post by Alex »

I read in some article that the subconscious can gather 500,000 times more data than your conscious mind. Whether this is 100% true or not, is a different story.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Humans might not see the same type of colors. It may be different from one person to another. Like the blue that you see, might be green if I'd see through your eyes. But we all recognize it as the color "blue".

Let's take this with an example.
I point at that red car. You can see it as red, right? You can say to me; "Yeah, that's a red car," because you've learned from when you were a child that this color, is red..

You might see it in this color, while I see it in this color, but we all call it red. Describing a color is difficult, as we may call red "hot", but if you see this color when you think about red, you actually call this color "hot" because you've learned that. Even though "blue" is cold, it might be hot for someone else, but they don't know that, since they're calling it red.

This topic is really hard to explain, just watch this YouTube video from Vsauce if you didn't understand it.

You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

Humans and giraffes have the same number of vertebrae in the neck (7)
lame fact i know it's late and how does one match hawkie?
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

well I'm a very smart person and i read a lot of scientific books no doubt about it.
I love bicycling.
micswix

Post by micswix »

That's not really an interesting fact sniper..
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

Humans and Gorillas are 98% genetically identical
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

LOL okay. Im a sniper. and OBJECTION not just gorrilias so as many other types of monkeys that make us genetically identical! not just gorrilas and blitz all animals are related to us in some way in fact if we gather a bunch of animails together we are related to each and everyone of them! ug blitz ur statement is wrong in so many level's that my biology teacher just face palm herself
I love bicycling.
Unicorn Giggles

Post by Unicorn Giggles »

Everyone's face in your dreams is one you've already seen, regardless if you actually payed attention to it, or were conscious of remembering it. For example, a person in your dream could have the face of a person that you passed by once on the street, and didn't even pay attention to him.
"Do not make foes of a man who wields Mac10" -Ancient Zen Chinese saying
micswix

Post by micswix »

Ok, that one was pretty cool.