Fun little thing

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
DelusionalSyko

Re: Fun little thing

Post by DelusionalSyko »

The frontal lobe of the brain produces a chemicle called "Dymethryltriptomine" which causes dreaming. You also produce a large amount of it right before death. One of the most potent halucinigins in the world, your brain naturally produces it. That's why the frontal lobe is nick named your third eye.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Okay things are getting to interesting. Time to bring out the BIG GUNS. Do u know u black hole's are suppose to be really named "dark stars" but because of star trek it was named black hole and they adopted the name "black hole." The fact that Sun's can make them And that its a sun collapsing on its self that makes a black hole. That theses black holes are so dense it bends and sucks in light and that light cannot escape. The energy to leave earth gravitational force is 7 miles a second which is fast but brings up the point. How much speed to escape the black hole?. its actually easier then one might think. You do the sling shot method. Same method as going to moon. and i forgot to mention that sense these holes are so dense they bend the space and fabric of time. No one really knows what happen once you enter it but once u try you'll get squeezed until u tiny as a hydrogen. Once we got inside you'll probably go to another paralleled universe or in another are in space the fact you try your time is faster 2X the more near to the Black hole. so if its 12:00 when u start and after one hour ur time say's 2:00 neat thing if we are brave to do so! not only worm holes can bring u to another area of space!!!!! and you can test this thing yourself get a piece of paper and fold it in half and poke a hole then open it up and u see 2 holes fold it back in and put something thru and your somewhere else 2x faster to get to that destination then going thru space itself!...................thus ends my book.
I love bicycling.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them used to burn their houses down -- hence the expression "to get fired"..
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

Bananas are slightly radioactive.
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
ManlyMan

Post by ManlyMan »

Grape's explode when you put them in the microwave.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Dergle wrote:Bananas are slightly radioactive.
OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all things are radioactive at some point!!!!! and there not slightly! there VERY RADIOACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uranium can turn into lead and plutonium first plutonium then lead! and lead is most inactive element but very dangerous to skin and such and the only thing that can block uranium radiation! im super smart everyone no one can win this game i can go on forever but ppl would just not read it
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

okay sorry ima play two cards i made a mistake so is gold lead is just one of em and such did u know gold is used to make CPU and they can stretch like stretch up to a mile with one gram and gold is made from lead if you smash them to very high speeds and you get one mole ( molecule ) of gold! very unefficent and costly not very worth it lol atleast we can make somewhat of it lol to make one gram u need to do this 1000000000000000 time maybe more lol one by one to make one gram unless u got more of these factory running these and did u know gold is created from the big bang belive to be so tho
I love bicycling.
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

one mole ( molecule )
Just askin'.... are you implying that 1 mole=1 molecule?
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

blitz723 wrote:
one mole ( molecule )
Just askin'.... are you implying that 1 mole=1 molecule?
lol yus science
I love bicycling.
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

1 mol does not equal 1 molecule....
Avogadro's Number says there are 6.02x^10 entities (molecules) per mole

THEREFORE.... WRONG! HA!
lol
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'