This weekend

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
DelusionalSyko

This weekend

Post by DelusionalSyko »

This weekend I'm going in for surgery to have my wisdom tooth removed. So I will most likely be on pain killers, and insanely loopy. (More than I usually am) So bare with me over the weekend :)
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: This weekend

Post by Deth V »

My brother just had his out this Monday, good luck!
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
micswix

Post by micswix »

I remember when a friend of mine did, he said it sucks. Mine aren't causing any problems as of right now so I'm fine, but best of luck Delusional
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I only have one...so not a big deal. And it's impacted. So I'll be put to sleep for the operation. Which is much better than getting a shot of novicane and having someone use your face for leverage.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
micswix

Post by micswix »

Ya, much better. I hate that Novocaine shot.