FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
TheOnlyFace

Re: FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

Post by TheOnlyFace »

SovereignName wrote:
Maxrazor wrote:You should, supporting a group of misanthropist, saddistic, delusional, usurpers.
Hey? What's up with you being mean to everyone? What have we ever done to you?
I agree, i'm trying to say a last goodbye, and you're hating on another community. Get over it, and just stay on topic.
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

Oh man guys I am soo sorry I have been posting all these long words that your infinitesimal, eviscerated, spongeoform brains cannot fully comprehend the meaning of them.

Then again, maybe its better this way. Besides, who wants to let the dogs have their choice of meat? Better for the simple minded to remain so, than to gain knowledge and spread their calamity through the land with the voice of one that is learned.

EDIT.:. If you chose to associate yourself with that community, that's not my issue. Besides, its all falling apart as it is, so why keep fighting? Give up already.
Last edited by Maxrazor on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Maugrin
FADW Moderator

Post by Maugrin »

I'll miss you guys! I've had so many good times on the server over the last year, I'll remember them fondly.

And for God's sake, cut it out with this drama. This is not the time, act like adults for once.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls.
SovereignName

Post by SovereignName »

TheRedDuncan wrote:also emperor I might as well point out that I'm actually a part of SMFP.
PLOT TWIST!!!
ImageImage
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

And today is one of those days when people finally get on the forum and talk!
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyFace

Post by TheOnlyFace »

Maxrazor wrote:Oh man guys I am soo sorry I have been posting all these long words that your infintessimal, viscerated, spngeoform brains cannot fully comprehend the meaning of them.

Then again, maybe its better this way. Besides, who wants to let the dogs have their choice of meat? Better for the simple minded to remain so, than to gain knowledge and spread their calamity through the land with the voice of one that is learned.
Do you really want to get into a fight with the SMFP community?

Back off.

Chill out, go watch MLP or something.

FRIENDSHIP D:ASLJDNASKLJBDNALSKDAS
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

aww hunny bunch, is that a cute little threat you posted there? awwwwwww <333 deluded scum.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
GlubGlub

Post by GlubGlub »

Maxrazor wrote:Oh man guys I am soo sorry I have been posting all these long words that your infintessimal, viscerated, spngeoform brains cannot fully comprehend the meaning of them.

So, just out of curiosity how does posting a bunch of misspelled words in an attempt to rile up more server drama that smfp will have no part if accomplish? And, in addition Mr. Emperor, if you have an issue with any of our members you can discuss it with us privately instead of attempting to sound like you are a high and mighty god that knows everything about any of us.

Best Regards~ Ian
TheOnlyFace

Post by TheOnlyFace »

Maxrazor wrote:aww hunny bunch, is that a cute little threat you posted there? awwwwwww <333 deluded scum.
woah did rainbow dash teach you these words?

better ask fluttershy if it's ok.

ohh noooo

FREINDSHIP AHHHHHHHH
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

The next direct attack I see towards anyone or anything (community for example), I will ban. Is that clear?
EVERY SINGLE PROFESSOR wrote:There's a time and place for everything, but not now.
Be friends now. That is a direct order from Master Cactus.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!