FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
TheScourge96

Re: FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

Post by TheScourge96 »

Ignoring the crazy flame war going on, I'ma miss you all so much. I mean, until we go on Coocus's server. :D We'll all meet up there, right? I don't want our friendships to end here... :c If I have to I'll pay for a server...

My thoughts on FADW: FADW was my second ever TTT server, and after getting slain the first round in because I had no idea how to play, I started getting the hang of it and the members and staff were nice and helped me figure out the ropes. Ever since then, I've been a faithful and dedicated member. I'm really sad that I haven't gotten to be on lately due to my mom and a certain jerk teacher, especially since I didn't realize the server was in its last moments. If this is the end for some friendships, I'm really sorry to part. But I hope we can meet again on another server soon (Coocus/me). :)
I love you all like a family.
A family from a different world.
Thank you Deth, other admins, and members, for making my life awesome.
This server, and you all, will never be forgotten.

- Matt (TheScourge96, Poltergeist Anonymous, Blaziken, Scarecrow, Epsilon)
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheOnlyFace

Post by TheOnlyFace »

yay im good at photoshop
Attachments
The Real Red Duncan.jpg
The Real Red Duncan.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 5550 times
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

There we go, Duncan you look fabulous! :D
Do you want some tea, Sire?
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

If only the family computer wasn't freezing up every fifteen minutes while in Source games, I might have been able to play some more matches before the server was shut down. Stupid computer.

Anyways, goodbye my people. I shall miss you. As soon as this computer gets fixed, I shall be tending to the only other family friendly server I know of. I hope to see you there.

Goodbye and good luck.

EDIT: Just read the flame war behind me. My last thought in this post is:

"Stop the Madness."

- Kevin O'Leary
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

DelusionalSyko wrote:
Maxrazor wrote:You, and your group of bitter egotistical narcissistic acquaintances have wrecked havoc on a poor 17 year old who just wanted to have a simple server without any hassle.
Pretty sure a 17 year old should be old enough to deal with a little cyber bullying, but I've been wrong about things before.

Mainly I have been doing other things. I have better things to do than to sit on my computer all day, focusing on what some "internet tough guy" says. I have a lot of great real life things going on.

Besides I know my life doesnt suck nearly as bad as someone who feels like they need to insult other people to make themselves feel better.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
KJ9898

Post by KJ9898 »

Just want to point this out.
Deth V wrote:Besides I know my life doesnt suck nearly as bad as someone who feels like they need to insult other people to make themselves feel better.
"deluded scum" "infinitesimal, eviscerated, spongeoform brains" "misanthropist, saddistic, delusional, usurpers" "deluded and insane." " bitter egotistical narcissistic acquaintances"
"sick, fetid, illogical, filthy swine. Go crawl away to your hole of filth and slime you sadistic, psychotic scum." "grimy appendages were lifted from off it" "sick in the mind"

No one can say things were one sided.

And with that I wish good luck to everyone from this server. I really did enjoy my time on this server and playing with all of you old regulars. I'm happy I got to be a mod and come on and help you guys when you needed it. All of you who I played with were really cool and it was worth the time I spent here. I hope things go well for all of you in whatever you do from here on out, and if any one wants to find me look for me scrubbing it up in cs:go or arma with all the SMFP guys.
Last edited by KJ9898 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
pyrojb3

Post by pyrojb3 »

lol drama. bye everyone. thanks deth.

FIN
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

DelusionalSyko wrote:How about instead of fighting like little children we thank Deth for providing us with this server and community? Do you really think the last thing he wants to see is a bunch of kids fighting with each other?

Seriously though. Unrustle your jimmies.

Deth, Image
Consider my jimmies unrustled.
Delusional,you're right. I'd like to thank you Deth for making a really great server that was great up until the end. I've had some really good times on there.
Thank You
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

When one door closes, another one opens wide.

I said I'd be blunt but I guess I lied. Sorry about that.

I really do love all of you, even the trolls and RDMers and Ghosters and everyone who broke every single rule. They were the people who gave me a reason to keep getting on and to keep doing what peoples said I was doing best.

I love everyone who kept coming on to have a good time, they were the people who kept me going on and smiling.

I love all of the Super Guardianas, they were the people who kept me in my dang place and helped me to do what I had been doing.

I loves the admins, past and present, they taught me all I needed to know about rules and aboose.

I loved all the mods past and present, they were the guys I could hang with when people were just being obnoxious.

And Dethy, I know I'm just a small bump of the four years you've been running this. But let me tell you. I think these may have been some of the best. What happened and is happening is for the best of the best for the best.

What I mean to say is that those who left, those who came and those who had done what they did was because it was what they had to do and it was for the best that they did.

For specifics,

Alex, I know has been the hardest worker of these four years, and now that the times were shifting he couldn't be on to hang out as often. It was for the best that he took his time to do his own thing.

Syscoord is Canadian so he's a hard headed jerk who cares too much about his friends then to let them go down alone. It was best for him to go his own way. Speaking of Canadians...

Everyone who hated on Michael *cough irony in bound cough* You guys care way too much for your own good that you've missed the point of it all. Why attack a person who's pretty much given up? (he won't give up while I'm around trust me) You've been hypocrites! But it was for the best. Maybe we can all learn lessons from this. Make up. Realize this was all Duncan's fault and form an angry mob to burn him for witchcraft. On a lighter note, 1v1 me club penguin.

Michael cared so much about his friends that he spent a good chunk of his time trying to prove them innocent and to get them back as a part of FADW, and maybe even be a part himself (and I don't need Micheal to tell me to know *wink wink*). I have no idea what either of you guys have between you but I wish for only the best. And it was best that he told you he cared in his own, very stupid, ways.

Speaking of stupid, man I loves me that Red Dunk pic.

Share tried too hard to be friends with everybody, and he gets upset about this kind of stuff. Which is why he loves to troll. It was best he learned what friendship is. The hard way.

ME? What do I have to do with any of this? As I said I'm just a small bump of four years!

Welp. I still am.

DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T MAKE THE MOST RUCKUS WHEN YOU DRIVE OVER ME.

I might be wrong about some of these. I might be right. I might be slightly more crazy as of this time of writing. I might be more sane. I might be a nobody. I might be somebody of importance.

But it doesn't matter to me that much.

Why do I write so much? Why do I care so much? Why do I think other people care so much?

FOUR WORDS.

From A Different World.

It's why we're here, why we came, why you've even read this far.

Everybody who's been a part of this has put their life into this, even if it's just a quick word of thanks or a thumbs up. We all care. That's why we're arguing. It's not easy to let something like all of this go. Four years is a both a long time, and a wink of an eye. People come and go like the sun, rising and setting. But more come, and more go, and soon there will be more people to take over for Deth (Alex) and more people to take over from there. I am one of these (not the take over kind, the coming and going) who will soon be gone. Nothing more then a memory. (spoilers I die)

But that's what happens.

Soon, more people will come and there will be someone of similar circumstance as me. And they will have a good time. That's what this is about. It's what it all adds up to.

A community is made. It's just a few people together. But eventually they open up and welcome new people. Things change. But the community and what it stands for remains the same.

No matter who comes and goes, no matter what happens, no matter how time beats on and on, this community remains the same.

It's time for me to hang up my hat and coat. It's been a fun year for me. Hope you'll have even more in the years to come.

I'm From A Different World.

And to spoil that ending, for those who don't know I love depressing songs. But this one's for you Deth. I heard you like flying.

"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
scorncob

Post by scorncob »

This server was so much to me. I was never good with words or spelling or grammar but here goes nothing. were I live and what school i go to affects were my friends are. Most of them are in neighboring towns so I can't hang out with them that much. Last year on the 28th of Jan I clicked that join button just to see what it was like to play TTT and i found you guys. This server soon became my home and center of all video game experiences and I have had a great time playing TTT TF2 and Minecraft and other games with all of you. I would first like to thank all the admins that were around when i needed help and thank you for being patient with me. Next i would like to thank the community, all of you, for being who you are. I used to be the kid with my hood up and sitting in the corner with few friends and little patients for new ones. Until I found you guys and it changed everything i had a reason to look forward to going home and playing video games, I had a place were i could make friends and cut back a relax cause I could be me and no one could careless what i acted or said. But this is were it ends i hope you all have a amazing future and hope to see you on Cucoos or any other server And as shadow said the sever is going down why not show my face. Thanks again for everything But most of all thank you death for making everything just so amazing and delusional tell the old FADW staff that went to your place I said thanks.
<3 FADW
-Scorncob aka Igon
Attachments
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0242.JPG (3.25 MiB) Viewed 5640 times
Scorncob Scornbob Scourgecob what ever floats your boat.