When people ignore you :(

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
BritishGuy

When people ignore you :(

Post by BritishGuy »

So I was at the cafe today and I asked this guy over a text message if he wanted to meet up later to head over for some tea,
He doesn't reply once again. He has been doing this for the past 3 months just because he doesn't want to give me a yes/no
answer. I really hate it because I am kinda shy so talking to people over the internet or meeting new people is a big thing for
me. He gave me his phone number I gave him mine and I ask him if he wants to hang out, No reply. I get kinda worried because
I want to ask him the next day but I feel he might think I am too clingy so I leave it for a week ask him again, No reply.
I get fed up because he said he would talk to me and he didn't get the message. (Even though it says
seen right next to the date ._.) This really dampens my spirits because I really wanted to get to know this guy and hang
out more, but he doesn't seem to want to, I also don't get out as much I would like to because I have no Gaming friends
and all my other friends are busy with schooling and of the such :(.

Worst thing is we agreed to meet at this place far away, I got my parents to drive me over,
He didn't show up and my phone was in the car ._. so I had to walk home for 2 hours,
He then said we can play some games of smite today but he never answered.

This isn't the first time this has happened as well, In England I would meet up with people then they wouldn't
show up.
Do you want some tea, Sire?
sniper101

Re: When people ignore you :(

Post by sniper101 »

:P
I feel bad for you, Sometimes I feel the same way myself. Males are just too dominate and just think they are more superior then man itself!
So I hang out with myself most of my school time. Hope you get that guy's attention!
I love bicycling.
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Dang man. I'm sorry. I hate when people don't reply to a text. Regardless of what it is. If they don't want to hang out or can't, just tell me. They shouldn't just flat-out ignore me.
I'm also pretty shy British. That may sound crazy cause I talk a lot on the server but I am. Haha. It's okay to be shy. Shy people are the best!
I'm sure you and him will work things out but if not, I'm sure you'll find someone else to hang with. Wishing you the best British!
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

I swear all my friends are in it as well, I ask them all if they want to hang out
and they all ignore me. This is a convo between me and my friend,
Me: We have any Spanish Homework?
Friend: Nah, not that I remember anyway.
Me: Okay, Thanks. So do you wanna hang out like you said you wanted to on
Friday or maybe do some games or whatever?

It's been 3 hours and he just ignored me ._. along with five of my
other friends.
Do you want some tea, Sire?
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Lol I'm pretty shy myself,
That guys without saying I talk a lot on the server
The server so lovely
And that i really hate people and those few I like is on this server
My school people sucks only those few I have friends r better then friends!
I love bicycling.
TheRealRap-WYD-

Post by TheRealRap-WYD- »

How well do you know the guy? Are you really into him?