Application: TheRealRap-WYD-

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
TheRealRap-WYD-

Application: TheRealRap-WYD-

Post by TheRealRap-WYD- »

About: I am 19 this February, and have been gaming since middle school. I am currently attending college and
obtaining a degree in computer science. Other than gaming, I enjoy the simple things in life, such as hanging
out with friends. I suppose my first online gaming experience was Minecraft. I helped run a server back in
the days of alpha for several years before taking my leave. After that I primarily played Call of Duty 4,
which is where I joined up with the guys over at WYD. We run family friendly servers, which I have
been involved with for over two years now. A great crew, one not too different from the group of
staff here.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34633938

In-Game Name: TheRealRap-WYD-

Mic: Yes

Reason: I have found this community to be the most polite, welcoming, and including server of its kind,
and it is really the only server I play on using Garry's mod. But also, as I stated up above, I have
prior experience in family friendly servers, which I assume to be an asset worthy of mention. I
understand that the current crew of moderators is over saturated as it is, which is why this
post is not by any means a "request" for a moderator position, but rather an offer if help is
needed now, or in the near future. I believe with my prior experience, and familiarity with
the players of the server, I could be of some help. As for my limited forum activity, that
would of course change if I was asked to take up a moderator position. Simply put, I
adore this community, and would love nothing more than to be a part of preserving
its splendour.

Time: I live on the west coast (gmt -8), and am generally on sometime between the hours of
12PM and 10PM. As for the weekends, Sundays I will usually be busy, but I will be available
on Saturdays.

Notes: If the app lacks information, please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I am an
open book at your full disposal.
Boris
FADW Guardian

Re: Application: TheRealRap-WYD-

Post by Boris »

Dealing with troll shooting and traitor baiting with you leads me to fear you may be too strict with rules but Deth gave me benefit of the doubt a year or so ago and I'll do the same here.

vouch
TheRealRap-WYD-

Post by TheRealRap-WYD- »

Fair enough :)
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Neutral
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"