Not being able to freaking talk

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
TheScourge96

Not being able to freaking talk

Post by TheScourge96 »

Lately the server has been really bad with people talking over you and not letting you say anything
Or people just flat-out ignoring me and everything I say.
Like just last round I was in when I get fed up and quit

Cyanide started unloading a H.U.G.E on everyone and I said "KOS Cyanide!" and Skull said that I was the T and died and kept asking who it was and I said MULTIPLE TIMES Cyanide and about 5 seconds later he said "Oh it was Cyanide!" like REALLY I JUST SAID THAT!
And the round before that, an RDM'er crowbarred me and so I sniped him dead and Odin came up and asked "why are you hurt?" "I was crowbarred" And he kept asking and I kept repeating myself and I ended up getting fed up and killed myself and then Skull was saying I RDM'd him even though I said multiple times he attempted to RDM me and just ugh I really can't stand this

I hate being talked over
Especially when I'm saying something and halfway through my sentence everybody starts talking
You were quiet so much, why did you have to ruin it?!

And I hate being ignored
If I say I was crowbarred by an RDM'er multiple times, I'm sure you heard me. You're just ignoring me.

:/
That's my vent.
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Not being able to freaking talk

Post by Deth V »

I will talk with the admins.

I'm allowing more silent rounds again. And yeah I know that feeling, especially when you have like 5-10 kids talking all at once.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."