The itsy bitsy lag spider CRAWLS DOWN YOUR THROAT

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Maxaroni

The itsy bitsy lag spider CRAWLS DOWN YOUR THROAT

Post by Maxaroni »

I don't know why, but whenever I play on this server, the little tiny lag spikes start to accumulate, like fallen snow. They pack on deeper, and deeper, and DEEPER until my connection is BLOCKED in his house while the blizzards and blizzards of lag start to BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN. Why this is the only server EVER i have had this kind of problem on perplexes me. Why is it, after months of 100-200 ping that my "credit score" raises up to 900 MS? It just doesn't make sense! Was it an update, or a strike of lightning hitting the last Disco Bear in the FACE while he was on Mars drinking the rarest chemical in the universe with the rarest species in the universe SITTING on a castle made of Rainbow coloured diamond? WHY does my connection die in a burning van after playing for a few minutes? WHYYYYYYYYY
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
HomeBrew

Re: The itsy bitsy lag spider CRAWLS DOWN YOUR THROAT

Post by HomeBrew »

Maxaroni wrote:Was it an update, or a strike of lightning hitting the last Disco Bear in the FACE while he was on Mars drinking the rarest chemical in the universe with the rarest species in the universe SITTING on a castle made of Rainbow coloured diamond?
Were you one of the writers for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?
KAKATTE KOI
Maxaroni

Re: The itsy bitsy lag spider CRAWLS DOWN YOUR THROAT

Post by Maxaroni »

Oh no, my cover is blown! ARARRARARARARARR *moves to Mexico*. all better now, they will never catch me here!
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!