Favorite Developers.

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.
Applesauce

Re: Favorite Developers.

Post by Applesauce »

Maugrin wrote:I've always been fan of Bioware. My very first RPG was the phenomenal Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, which is one of my top-3 favorite games ever. Plus, I just got Dragon Age Origins, which is great so far. Oh.... and Mass Effect. Need I say more?
I don't remeber if they made the sequal but KOTORII: sith lords was pretty amazing. If I recall correctly they improved the combat quite a bit
Now the dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over. Find the lost and dead inside; now's your chance to run for cover...I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder, so light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to heaven. I will not bow.
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

I love both of the KOTOR games, they're the best RPGs I've ever played. My favorite devs would be Sierra, Ubisoft, Nintendo, and Bethesda.
Maugrin
FADW Moderator

Post by Maugrin »

KOTOR II was Obsidian, not Bioware, but they did do a really good job with the sequel. Though I prefer the first, combat was pretty frickin' sweet in 2, adding new force powers that were so much fun. However, I felt that Bioware made a much more compelling storyline, the places you'd go and the pacing at which you got there was perfectly done. My biggest gripe with KOTOR II was that even though it takes roughly the same amount of time to beat than the first, it just seemed to go by so quickly. Much more linear and not as much true free time to do whatever.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls.
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

I second Bethesda and Bioware. Amazing developers.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"