Maps for rearm and removal

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Applesauce

Maps for rearm and removal

Post by Applesauce »

ttt_stargate_v3So, this map has this big gate, and what it does is it sends you to a room that unless you know how to activate the portal will kill you if you go through the gate. So 1.) innocents can camp in this room until an unknowing traitor wanders through the portal, 2.) traitors will complain about losing their T rounds. So unless we can figure a way to tell everyone how to use the portal, I think it would be best if we remove the map all together
ttt_hideout_a1 No weapons.
Now the dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over. Find the lost and dead inside; now's your chance to run for cover...I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder, so light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to heaven. I will not bow.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Maps for rearm and removal

Post by Alex »

Removed both. Thanks.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

ttt_thething_b4fix Needs to be removed as well.It's the map with the nuke that I could've sworn was remove a while ago. c;
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

yea me too
But Also Nuke lol
but theirs a way to survive the nuke We are the survivors of the future we are the human Race! THOSE WHO KNOW WHERE TO SURVIVE THE NUKE!
sorry had to say that
As I near my 1000 post...........
make it worth while.............
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It's removed. It was only removed out of the map rotation before, I believe. The map voting pulls out every map we have in our maps directory with the start "ttt_", so some maps don't work and such.
Thanks for reporting those that don't, it's really appreciated.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Share and I figured out the Stargate a while ago. The Stargate will only let you through if you open it from your side. A Stargate opened on the other side of the portal will kill you.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Maugrin
FADW Moderator

Post by Maugrin »

Port_A_Build wrote:Share and I figured out the Stargate a while ago. The Stargate will only let you through if you open it from your side. A Stargate opened on the other side of the portal will kill you.
Still, people can camp there forever by spamming the gate, making it impossible for anyone to reach them. Plus, there's no way to tell whether the gate is safe or not and it ruins a lot of T rounds.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls.
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Maugrin wrote:
Port_A_Build wrote:Share and I figured out the Stargate a while ago. The Stargate will only let you through if you open it from your side. A Stargate opened on the other side of the portal will kill you.
Still, people can camp there forever by spamming the gate, making it impossible for anyone to reach them. Plus, there's no way to tell whether the gate is safe or not and it ruins a lot of T rounds.
As I recall, there's some sort of cooldown, was that false?
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

de_aztec
de_cbble
de_chateau
de_dust
de_dust2
de_inferno
de_nuke
de_piranesi
de_port
de_prodigy
de_tides
de_train
^All maps grayed out on the force map change section in the ulx menu c;
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
Applesauce

Post by Applesauce »

Maps removed from rotation "grayed out"
cs_assault
cs_compound
cs_havana
cs_italy
cs_militia
cs_office
ttt_airship
ttt_airbus
ttt_intergalactic
ttt_derelict_beta_2011_05_05
Maps that won't load when selected
ttt_jungala_ttt
ttt_haughlandr2
(Trying to get them all in bulk for you Alex)
Now the dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over. Find the lost and dead inside; now's your chance to run for cover...I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder, so light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to heaven. I will not bow.