GAME FREAK YOU SWINY MORONS

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Kyuenmaru

Re: GAME FREAK YOU SWINY MORONS

Post by Kyuenmaru »

And this also kinda breaks my hope: Image
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Pip271

Post by Pip271 »

Who wants to bet that the next pokemon games gonna be pokemon a and b? They're out of ideas. Name ideas, stuff like that... SO YEAH! I agree
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Pip271 wrote:Who wants to bet that the next pokemon games gonna be pokemon a and b? They're out of ideas. Name ideas, stuff like that... SO YEAH! I agree
They put reasoning behind their names... honestly.

X and Y - Two main things in a linear equation AKA A graph. They might have the "Third legendary" be Z or something. That's what completely makes up 3d.

Everything else has a good reason, they're not running out of ideas.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

Have you seen Klefki yet? It's a key...and a ring. I wouldn't be surprised if theres a lint Pokemon after Klefki, because apparently turning you're pockets inside out is the latest technique.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

I don't agree about criticising some of the new pokemon designs. They have always been very whacky. In gen one, we have pokemon designed after magnets, balls of blue vines and a pile of sludge. A pokemon designed off of a corrupted sword, or key, isn't that bad compared to some of the earlier designs. And why are people neglecting gen 1 pokemon as bad design? Because of nostalgia. Back in the day I believe that a lot of you would be very frustrated, watching an episode with magnemites, when you could watch Ash's Charizard wreck havoc with a flamethrower. But you automatically forget about the bad memories, and remember the whole gen 1 as a great gen, generally. (HEH HEH).

Also, when we were kids, we also weren't criticising game freak at the level we are now. We played the game, happy times. That was it.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

^
What the.......Did I win?
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

TheRedShare wrote: X and Y - Two main things in a linear equation AKA A graph. They might have the "Third legendary" be Z or something. That's what completely makes up 3d.
Next game: Pokémon B and Z.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Port_A_Build wrote:
TheRedShare wrote: X and Y - Two main things in a linear equation AKA A graph. They might have the "Third legendary" be Z or something. That's what completely makes up 3d.
Next game: Pokémon B and Z.
Possibility, but not likely.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Let's see... they have made names out of colors, minerals, gemstones, letters... I want the next one to be... Pokemon Mountain Dew, because it has all of them! MWAHHAHAAHAH
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Pokedex released.

Very disappointed, I wanted more pokemon.

Some of these suck, and some are really cool.

THE Z POKEMON, LOOKS LIKE, IDK.