What Would You Do?

For forum game threads like "You know you are a traitor when..."
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

What Would You Do?

Post by TheRedDuncan »

What Would You Do if someone posted a new forum game? Would you post about it? Against it? For it? Would you enjoy it, and play it for a long time? Or would you laugh, and let it fade away..?

This is What Would You Do with your host, The Red Duncan, tonight's season premier: "What Would You Do if someone posted in the forum games?" Where we look at peoples reactions to weird, strange, and sometimes too true real life scenarios.

So this forum game is based off the TV series called What Would You Do (or WWYD for short) where John Quinones hides cameras all over the place, and hires actors to do weird things, and see what people do (an example: Somebody drops an expensive bottle of wine, and tries to blame it on someone else. Or singing rude songs to people (persons singing and being sung at are both actors), and then jump out from behind a bush and tell them it was all part of a TV series.

So I thought it would be fun to try it as a forum game, and see what you would do.

If you want to know more about the show, you can watch it on ABC's webwatcher
And here's a wiki page.

Also, John keeps the show as Family Friendly as possible, but people are people, so some language is gonna happen. Some of the examples are also adult themed, so that too.

Rules:
ONE: Answer the above question. It HAS to be the last WWYD question asked, you CANNOT answer a different one!
TWO: Give a WWYD. You can skip this, you don't have to post one if you don't want.
THREE: All WWYD's have to be FF. Keep it Family Friendly! As cool as it is to do some more 'adult' style WWYD it is not acceptable, don't do it.
FOUR: Have fun! If a question is too hard to answer, just give it your best shot! Sometimes all you can do is walk away.
Note: If a Guardian or Deth does not like ANY of these rules, (or wants to change it, elaborate, add a new one) do it! I don't care too much.

Have fun!
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Kyuenmaru

Re: What Would You Do?

Post by Kyuenmaru »

I approve^^^^^^

Also too lazy to start this.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
HomeBrew

Post by HomeBrew »

Kyuenmaru wrote:Also too lazy to start this.
Tsk, tsk.

WWYD if you had to fight crime using primarily a potato gun and a lasso.
KAKATTE KOI
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Lasso the flying potatoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and this was sorta my game but my english is just that bad no one understood........

WWYD if Creature33 came on?
I love bicycling.
HomeBrew

Post by HomeBrew »

sniper101 wrote:WWYD if Creature33 came on?
Stop delaying the inevitable and kill myself.
KAKATTE KOI