Votekicks

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Pip271

Votekicks

Post by Pip271 »

I'm pretty sure that everybody here who's a regular knows that those mass rdmers NEED to go. And when admins arent on, thats a problem. So maybe votekicks could make so the admins arent spammed too much. Right?
CorruptedMotives

Re: Votekicks

Post by CorruptedMotives »

It sounds like a good idea on paper, but really if there were only like 3-4 people on the server. and then a group of trolls decide to get on, they could easily abuse the vote. Not just that, but there are guidelines that for the most part should be followed for bans and kicks, in this case kicks. Someone who's genuinely new to the game could RDM once having no idea and everyone could just instantly vote to kick him. I don't really think this is a good idea when you actually put it to the test. Those aren't the only reasons, but generally I'd say it's a bad idea.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Hey Hey!
putting my opinion here!
so yea great idea
and that small group of trolls cant do much and go on kicking people is a problem indeed
but its just a Kick so why not 1 kick per round of game and voting has to bast 2/3 of the server!
that why they cant kick anyone unless 2/3 people agree to do so!
great Idea I approve of this Hopefully this will be able to be implemented to the server!
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It could easily be exploited. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a timer, so the next votekick could come right after the other.

And well, yeah, that could and probably would be exploited by trolls in the end.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!