2DS

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
sniper101

2DS

Post by sniper101 »

Like Ya I made another post for today........and third post over all........................
So Yay? or neigh?

personally yay Because its so cheap and more people will now have 3ds and street pass and ETC
I personally think this is the next great Idea lol

post comments and reviews here about it now! woo!
lol Not required tho
I love bicycling.
Renrag
FADW Moderator

Re: 2DS

Post by Renrag »

I own a 3DS but am lonely but never get on cause... Im lonely.
If you leave them out too long, they'll be withered by the sun.

STEAM_0:1:40394628
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

This is probably the worst designed console nintendo has made since virtualboy. But I guess it's ok if people don't want to spend money on a normal ds.. The 3d effect can be kinda trippy.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Kyuen, as someone who has had one for a long time (before price cut) the 3d is a bit trippy at first, but yu get sed to it really quickly, at least in my exp.
What the.......Did I win?
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I think it's aimed at younger kids, where the 3d effect is actually harmful to their eyes. It's a great idea, being able to play 3ds games on a 2d console. Personally, I rarely use the 3d on my 3ds. The one thing is the poor design. If it had a better design, a lot more people would buy it, especially at the >$150 price point. It's like fisher price tried to make an ipad.
CorruptedMotives

Post by CorruptedMotives »

I think this was a pretty good idea. I can't remember the last time I played my 3DS with 3D on. Like Soul said, pretty sure this was aimed at a younger audience. Although the design looks stupid, it looks a lot more durable. No hinges that can break.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It's a good idea, but it needs a re-design imo. Doesn't give me the "DS feel".
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Well, the Idea is nice, but it seems too big In my opinion. Not too portable anymore, and that's the only reason why I get these things,
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Also, it's being released at the same time as the new Pokemon games, so that will easily boost the sales dramatically.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

TheOnlyShare wrote:Well, the Idea is nice, but it seems too big In my opinion. Not too portable anymore, and that's the only reason why I get these things,
It would be more portable if they made hinges, not a r*(word i cant say) slate that shouldnt even qualify as a console.