I was perma banned from TTT?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
rbarr110

I was perma banned from TTT?

Post by rbarr110 »

I tried connecting to FADW and was greeted with the happy message that I was banned. Permanetly.

I would like to know why this happened and if I can get the ban revoked. As far as I know I did nothing against the rules last time I played.

Although the last time I played, right before I logged off I threw down an Incen Grenade, killing myself. This may have accidently killed someone, but I watched until it went out....and the only person it hurt was someone who ran through it (which is not my fault).

So anyone who can explain this, thank you.
Port_A_Build

Re: I was perma banned from TTT?

Post by Port_A_Build »

Yeah, that incend probably did it. Meaning you'll probably get unbanned in a week.

Oh, and this belongs in the Complaint Dept.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Post your Steam ID.

Also, if you found out you were banned because you were trying to join the server. It doesn't specify how long you were banned, only that you are banned.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
rbarr110

Post by rbarr110 »

I assumed because it didn't give me a time limit, I was perma banned. Maybe not.

Here is my Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:14992860
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

You got banned for hurting multiple people with an incendiary. Two (not including you) got damaged, but not killed. I reduced your ban, so you will be unbanned in around 12 hours from this post (it was originally 2 weeks). Just make sure not to throw an incendiary grenade.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!