Donations

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Deth V
The Weird One

Donations

Post by Deth V »

MONTHLY DONATION GOAL

0$ | | | | | | | | | || | 100$

35$ so far...

------

We just recently launched a VDS that will be costing us 35/month, we haven't asked for donations in the past (for the most part) because we didn't really need it, however we do need it now. You aren't required to donate, but it would be greatly appreciated.

For the time being we can provide reserve slots to donators, however, we are working on more, so thanks for your support (ideas welcome!)

Features for general donators:
- You can have a custom nickname on our Minecraft server (only visible in chat).
- You get a rank saying "Donator" with a custom color of your choice.
- Extended Mic Battery for Donators.

Special Features - For those who donate a certain amount or more:
Note: Donating an amount will get that perk AND the perks below that amount.
- $5: Reserve slot added for you + longer voice chat +Vote kick! ... Lasts for three months.
- $15: You'll be able to choose a custom rank name (must be less than 10 characters due to space limitation). Custom rank lasts for three months.
- $25: Donator intro for 1 month
- $50: You will get a donator intro that will last for 3 months.
- $80: You get a donator intro that will last for 6 months.
- $160: You really want that intro, and you want it a long time, this is for a 2 year intro lease.

Upcoming features:
- None planned.

Feel free to suggest more ideas (if you see something has already been suggested, please don't repeat it.)

Payment/Balance Note:
If you pay 5 dollars, and add 10 dollars later, you can get the rank, however this additive system does not include renewals of perks already purchased, for renewals of perks, you have to pay the full price again.
We can work out a discount for the more expensive perks like donator intros for renewals.

The additive system works for all perks, as long as you get it in within a month timeframe.

DISCLAIMER:

BY DONATING YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING MONEY THAT YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET A GUARANTEED REFUND UP TO 48 HOURS AFTER THE DONATION PERIOD, ANY LONGER AND WE WILL NEGOTIATE, or just check our account see how much money we have if it has gone to the server or not. ALSO YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU ARE BANNED FOR RULE BREAKING THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE A REFUND. Don't get banned simple as that, if you invest in the server, invest in at least self control too.

I have to have that scary legal like text because we've been screwed over in the past, costing us a ton of money a few years back, so yeah, if it's not your money to spend don't spend it. We're reasonable about refunds, but don't ask for it 6 months later, that's just weird and inconvenient.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheOnlyShare

Re: Donations

Post by TheOnlyShare »

This sounds sad, but its true. I only have 34 cents. Sorry. :l
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

I mow my parents lawn for 10 dollars So far I collected 50 or maybe more cents lol
But I guess The Fish tank can wait and Donate Like 20 if My parents do give me that money
Because they Hold onto my mow lawn money.....

dat 30 dollars for payda 2 :D??

EDIT: wait Are guys deciding to do the intro thing? if not thats okay! just asking!
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I honestly don't think the intro thing is a good idea. A lot of people would probably donate just to get an intro. You might get a colored name on the scoreboard of the TTT for when I decide to work on that. I have the script ready, I believe, just needs editing.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ah very well that name color this is a great Idea

I got an Idea what if u donate A certain amount and get honorable mention? lol
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

The problem with donator intros is we have to add more files to download which increases the wait to join the server, so I would rather not add, unless it was like high rollers like 50 dollars.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Alex wrote:I honestly don't think the intro thing is a good idea. A lot of people would probably donate just to get an intro. You might get a colored name on the scoreboard of the TTT for when I decide to work on that. I have the script ready, I believe, just needs editing.
Problem with that is that admins/mods would need colors too, because I think people would think players with colored names are in authority.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea ima have to go with soul with this one
He is right about the name color why not A tag? saying donor or mod or admin
or just make sets of colors for mod admin and etc
And so as Donors High low medium donors?
that a great idea?
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I never really stated it, but here's what it does: Colored name - *SPACE HERE, LIKE EMPTY SPACE* - Title (Guardian, Donator, Admin etc).
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheMichael

Post by TheMichael »

I'll see what I can do in about a month or so.
How much would you /need/?